Bowling & Batting help

m_darsot

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Bowling
======

1) How do u control the bowling cursor. It seems to go all over places. Then it just stops. Is there way to control it better and move it even after it stops.
2) How do you swing the bowl, is this something you can control (swing) or it depends on bowlers attribute and ability.
3) How do you avoid bowling no balls.
4) How to generate maximum speed.
5) How to bowl slower ball for fast bowlers.

Batting
1) When a ball is pitch on leg stump good length. what is the best shot. I tried playing glance or late cut (forward+right) all u get is single. If you pull the ball it hits you in the stomach.

2) How do you hit yorkers for four. All i can do is block. If i try glance shot i get out LBW.

3) At what moment (timing wise) you play spin bowlers.

Any other tips you may have bowling or batting .

Thanks

For your bowling questions, reading the manual and lots of practise might help.

As for batting, leg stump balls with correct timing can be hit for four by playing advance shot+power button (advance+rightbutton+power button). If you time the ball well and are in correct position you can use (back+right) and batsman will flick the ball on back foot and ball will go to fine leg for four.

the best way to counter yorkers too is by playing advance shot. power button has to be used carefully. but if you play advance shot to yorker you will atleast get a single.

you shudnt have gave him help he wudve lukd @ his book and played and if he downloaded it then he shudnt get any help her

Users who are viewing this thread