Bowling help!

Strahan92

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I need some help with bowling.

I was playing a test match on a normal wicket overcast day with England against Zimbabwe.

They couldnt score of any of my bowlers and played very few attacking shots, in fact at 2pm on the 1st day they had only 32 runs for 2 wickets. 2 Wickets that had come from short balls.

Is this normal I varied my line and length but still no edges or close lbw appeals or close to being bowled.

Any tips??

I had the same problem. I played against NZ and they had scored 39 runs in 27 overs for 1 wicket. I bowled a few swinging half volleys and I got a batsman out in the slips.

yes its all about patience!! ive hear all the vary your bowls ect ect!! try this.. choose an offspin bowler, right handed if poss, if u choose a lefty, sort of mirror these instructions. right handed offspiner -- place the circle,, the one where you choose the bounce of the ball, a little to the left of the wicket, so the ball will spin in, and quite far back. dont let the power vbar go up any and put full spin,, you should notice he misses the ball and you may get lbw or an edge,,,, if not try adjusting accordingly!

Users who are viewing this thread