Bowling Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachin_123

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Please tell me when I am using a right handed fast bowler which corresponding keys I should press when bowling a leg cutter and when bowling an off cutter & also tell me which way I should move the seam marker to increase and decrese the amount of seam movement for a leg-cutter and for an off-cutter?

Also tell me when I am using a left handed fast bowler which corresponding keys I should press when bowling a leg cutter and when bowling an off cutter & also tell me which way I should move the seam marker to increase and decrese the amount of seam movement for a leg-cutter and for an off-cutter :hpraise

sachin_123 said:
Please tell me when I am using a right handed fast bowler which corresponding keys I should press when bowling a leg cutter and when bowling an off cutter & also tell me which way I should move the seam marker to increase and decrese the amount of seam movement for a leg-cutter and for an off-cutter?

Also tell me when I am using a left handed fast bowler which corresponding keys I should press when bowling a leg cutter and when bowling an off cutter & also tell me which way I should move the seam marker to increase and decrese the amount of seam movement for a leg-cutter and for an off-cutter :hpraise

Search the forum first. There have been two threads in the last two days about seam movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread