Bowling Tips & Hints...

J

Jack

Hello everyone
I am facing problem in bowling in cricket 2004. The first problem is that how can I control my bowling cursor ? It moves here & there...The second problem is that how can I swing the ball by using med-fast, fast bowlers ? It has happened to me twice a time that cpu has swing the ball by med fast bowlers. Is there anyone who can tell me how to do it ? I have also attached a photo in which I want to know that what is the funtion of that meter which is shown in the pic & I have highlighted it by red color.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 12
Jack Swing pretty much depends on the type of wicket move the white dot side ways on a green wicket and you will notice considerable movement, on a dusty pitch no matter how much you try you wong get any swing or seam, moving the white dot up and down effects the bounce atleast that is what i noticed.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
i think that little bar that your hi-lighted is how much stamina youve got left

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 10
Originally posted by barmyarmy@Jan 2 2004, 03:41 PM
The stamina metre only works in the nets :blink: It has no effect in matches...
Weird eh? :blink:

i think i seen that it wasnt full once, ill try capture a screen when its not full

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Jan 5 2004, 10:47 AM
Does anyone else have any bowling tips? Screenshots of where they pitched the ball etc.
Here's a well....a very negative form of bowling, but most of the time guarantees wickets bowled or lbwed. It can only be done with medium, slow and the spin bowlers. What u do is put the cursor as short as possible(very short pitched delivery) and on or about the stumps depending on angle; and bowl them with no power at all. The result is the ball almost bouncing twice, but boucing the 2nd time onto the stumps or pads. If it does bounce twice, add a bit more power to prevent the no-ball. Using this tactic also has a draw back. The wicket keeper most of the time refuses to feild the ball thats rolling towards him. What you can do is put a shorts stop straight behind the wicketkeeper to prevent byes and even fours. I find spinners have the best effect using this tactic as the ball flights so low that it is virtually unplayable. :P

I have bowled out cpu sides many times for fewer than double digit runs. LOL! Also remember to pack all ur fielders behind the wicket and on leg side to field the leg glances.

Attachments

• screenshot.JPG
    screenshot.JPG
    98.3 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread