PC: BRAND NEW COMPETITION!! LOOKING FOR PLAYERS

Jake2403

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Welcome to an all-new DBC competition in which will be premiering on an upcoming YouTube Channel. This is how the competition will run.

Number of Teams:
This competition is looking for 8 different players who will form the 8 teams in the league.

The Draft:
This competition will require the 8 players to create their own teams using a 'draft-like' event, allowing players to strategically build their team based on the available players. From here, each player will complete the construction of their team including names, kits, logos, etc.

The Games:
The competition will work in a 'knockout' type fixture, meaning that if you lose: YOU ARE OUT!! The first round will contain 4 games, round 2 will have 2 games, and the third and final round will be the final. Each game will be a T20 format.

YouTube Channel:
Each game will be streamed onto an upcoming YouTube channel which will debut over the coming weeks. Each game will have television like coverage, requiring commentators who would be willing to commentate the games. PLEASE NOTE: Privacy is very important to us here developing this competition, and only your team name will be told to the audience. Also, no voice talking required during the games.

Based on the immense amount of planning that will go into this league, it will require a large amount of time and hard work to complete. At this stage, I am just looking for the following volunteers:

- 8x Don Bradman Cricket Players
These people must be willing to play up to 3 full games and must be trustworthy enough to give up some of their time to take part in the draft as well as the games.

- 2x Commentators
These commentators must know quite a bit about cricket and be engaging enough to commentate a game that could take up to 1 hour.

Feel free to leave your expressions of interest as well as which position you are interested in. Also, fell free to ask any questions or queries you may have. At this stage, all we are after is your steam username as you will be invited to an exclusive steam group to further discuss how proceedings will take place.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Add me on steam group

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am interested in Cricket and know very well knowledge about cricket.but i don't own DBC14 so if possible i would love to be the part of commentry team and tell me procedure of commentry and do i have to commentry every game? as well as tell me the time also if is scheduled.

Jake2403

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am interested in Cricket and know very well knowledge about cricket.but i don't own DBC14 so if possible i would love to be the part of commentry team and tell me procedure of commentry and do i have to commentry every game? as well as tell me the time also if is scheduled.
Hello ARKRafay,
I would like to begin by stating that it is very exciting to see that you are interested in providing commentary for the competition. Depending on how many other commentators show interest will determine how many games you will have to commentate. We have not yet decided game times/schedule but each game will differ to ensure both the players and commentators are available.
Anyway, may I ask for your steam username so I can invite you to the group and continue discussions on how we plan to do the commentary.
Thanks again and I am really looking forward to hearing your commentary in the competition.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Thanks and i will provide my steam id later and i can't do too many games commentry cause its very time taking but will be looking forward to this tournament to be a great success ;)

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
Steam username :ashamsharma04

I can be a commentator as i have a good knowledge about cricket.

hani2u

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
add me to the group, steam id hp4all

khanparvez89

School Cricketer
Welcome to an all-new DBC competition in which will be premiering on an upcoming YouTube Channel. This is how the competition will run.

Number of Teams:
This competition is looking for 8 different players who will form the 8 teams in the league.

The Draft:
This competition will require the 8 players to create their own teams using a 'draft-like' event, allowing players to strategically build their team based on the available players. From here, each player will complete the construction of their team including names, kits, logos, etc.

The Games:
The competition will work in a 'knockout' type fixture, meaning that if you lose: YOU ARE OUT!! The first round will contain 4 games, round 2 will have 2 games, and the third and final round will be the final. Each game will be a T20 format.

YouTube Channel:
Each game will be streamed onto an upcoming YouTube channel which will debut over the coming weeks. Each game will have television like coverage, requiring commentators who would be willing to commentate the games. PLEASE NOTE: Privacy is very important to us here developing this competition, and only your team name will be told to the audience. Also, no voice talking required during the games.

Based on the immense amount of planning that will go into this league, it will require a large amount of time and hard work to complete. At this stage, I am just looking for the following volunteers:

These people must be willing to play up to 3 full games and must be trustworthy enough to give up some of their time to take part in the draft as well as the games.

- 2x Commentators
These commentators must know quite a bit about cricket and be engaging enough to commentate a game that could take up to 1 hour.

Feel free to leave your expressions of interest as well as which position you are interested in. Also, fell free to ask any questions or queries you may have. At this stage, all we are after is your steam username as you will be invited to an exclusive steam group to further discuss how proceedings will take place.

Hi

I play many leagues in DBC ps3 ,, how can I join this one

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India

Number of Teams:

The Draft:

The Games:

YouTube Channel:

- 2x Commentators

I might be tooooooooooooooooooooooooo late but if it's still happening here's my id: Sinister0ne

Users who are viewing this thread