BRAND NEW - ICC Champions Trophy 2017 (ALL TEAMS UPDATED WITH LATEST KITS) by FRIEDLELE7

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
upload_2017-5-4_2-19-52-png.187352

Brand New ICC Champions Trophy 2017

upload_2017-5-29_5-11-59-png.189924

upload_2017-5-29_5-12-10-png.189925

ALL teams with Kits, Equipment, Players, Stadiums, Adboards and Bats.

Squads all 100% Including India and Pakistan

All players should have correct bats but if you see any please let me know.
All teams have Cardiff, Edgbaston and the Oval as their home stadiums.

Credit must go to everyone from @SnowyCasanova @Fissionmailed @wasteyouryouth @inertSpark @Kiko_97 @Munkeymomo and anyone else I may have left out. If you feel I have just send me a PM and I will add your name.

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-4_2-19-52.png
    upload_2017-5-4_2-19-52.png
    8 KB · Views: 3,709
Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Just something to note they are not linked to the International teams. They are saved as Australia CT 17 for example.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Absolute legends. Thanks so much! Good idea not linking them too so we can just create our own competitions without much hassle elsewhere.

Sahil180

Club Captain
Just something to note they are not linked to the International teams. They are saved as Australia CT 17 for example.
Thanks again for your topwork, just a question, would downloading custom teams lead to duplicate players in Career mode?

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for the work .Only Australia team downloaded after that game crashes to desktop when trying to download any other team several times.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Thanks again for your topwork, just a question, would downloading custom teams lead to duplicate players in Career mode?
I have not come across that problem because my player's are all linked regardless of the custom team so there is only one.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
upload_2017-5-4_2-19-52-png.187352

Brand New ICC Champions Trophy 2017

View attachment 187353

ALL teams with Kits, Equipment, Players, Stadiums, Adboards and Bats.

Squads all 100% up to date except for India (I just added a Possible 15 man squad)

All players should have correct bats but if you see any please let me know.
All teams have Cardiff, Edgbaston and the Oval as their home stadiums.

Credit must go to everyone from @SnowyCasanova @Fissionmailed @wasteyouryouth @inertSpark @Kiko_97 @Munkeymomo and anyone else I may have left out. If you feel I have just send me a PM and I will add your name.
Are those the actual kits? Sure the ICC website are selling then as supporter polo's. Great work as ever

myhill35

County Cricketer
gr8 work as ever!!...i`m facing an issue trying to download friedlele NZ domestic teams tho...i got wellington firebirds and ottago volts no problem but whenever i try download the others i exit to desktop..its only those 4 teams had no problems with any others whatsoever including these CT`17 ones...would it possible for you (friedlele) to reupload your NZ domestic to see if that fixes my issue??

pinku

Associate Captain
@Llewelynf i wasn't gonna play this game before the patch 4 was released, but after your ipl teams and your finished international teams i started playing again, and now with this champions trophy update i will be making a separate profile on my ps4 with all your work. Thanks alot

Users who are viewing this thread