Bringing This Back?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Would people be interested in having this brought back? The season would be started completely from scratch with a few new additions. Instead of just letting your manager sign all your players there would be a series of random drafts to get everybody up to having a stable squad.

Would involve a random draft with 1/2 player(s) being drawn from the best players of each League in Europe. So for example;

20/40 from English Premiership.
20/40 from La Liga.
20 from Bundesliga
20 from Serie A

and then so on like that. Sign-ups for teams would be re-opened for anyone extra that would want to join and a few changes to the season fixtures would be made.

Would people be interested?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Just created a league where you made a team with a manager and then saw how they did. Wasn't too much to it really, which is why if I bring it back I want to add a bit more too it.

Also think of changing the way it was set up, so instead of having just one league, have two leagues and then semi's and a final or something instead.

blake

School Cricketer
I don't want two separate leagues, I want a two-tiered country with promotion and relegation.

Bring back the Virgin Premier League!!

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would love to be a part of it. Surely yes.:yes

blake

School Cricketer
So, a new league title is surely required... who will be sponsoring it this time? The Emirates Premier League? The Red Bull Premier League? The Pepsi Premier League?

Users who are viewing this thread