BRPS's Uploads

BRPS

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
G'day guys! I've begun work on a roster for 2011. Now, this will involve both international teams and Australian Domestic player lists. First of all, is there anyone still interested? Cheers, BRPS

D

Dutch

G'day guys! I've begun work on a roster for 2011. Now, this will involve both international teams and Australian Domestic player lists. First of all, is there anyone still interested? Cheers, BRPS

Great and yes I would be very interested. Still enjoy 2005 very much!

BRPS

School Cricketer
Great to hear! I've almost finished work on the Aussie Domestic Lists. Will begin the International list very soon.

D

Dutch

Great to hear! I've almost finished work on the Aussie Domestic Lists. Will begin the International list very soon.

Brilliant! I have to admit that I prefer 2005 above 2007 as well so to get some more recent updates will be great!

BRPS

School Cricketer
Alright guys, here are the Aussie Domestic lineups so far. Let me know if you have any suggestions for inclusions:

vicc.png

nsw.png

qld.png

tasw.png

61162290.png

18608486.png

BRPS

School Cricketer
Good patch , i want ipl patch

Is that a request? Because I'm working on this at the moment and I'm not very good at changing team names etc. Besides, there is another IPL patch floating around somewhere from memory.

Back to the task at hand: Do you guys want a few different rosters for Tests, ODI's and T20's or just one roster with the more prominent players?

Aswin8

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
good work,on the roster mate.i too going to buy the game soon:D

ricfind

School Cricketer
HEY BRPS,
u completed roster work?
plz upload, if completed.

BRPS

School Cricketer
Thanks mate, I thought everyone had lost interest! I'll have it up on the 16th

BRPS

School Cricketer
Sorry, I'm jus having a few small setbacks... Have to re-do a few teams as players and names got mixed up. I'm really glad someone is showing interest! Give me a few daays (1 or 2 should do). Remember, I'm trying to make this the best roster yet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread