Burma's Finest Bats (BLIC 2005)

High-Res Bats for BLIC: Yes or No?

• Total voters

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Thanks to everyone who voted positively in the poll. The result is that I will soon be producing the full range of bats for BLIC here as and when I have time. Those of you who have already downloaded the BLIC batpack will have some of my bats already (even if you didn't know it :p). But now it's time for double resolution or 2GB bats as enough people seem to want them. The images below and throughout this thread are examples of what I've done already and what is/will be available to download.

pumaclassic5000gilchrist7ac.jpg

Puma Classic 5000 Gilchrist

graynicollsphoenixhayden3805hk.jpg

Gray-Nicolls Phoenix Hayden 380

gmduelist6ug.jpg

Gunn & Moore Duelist

graynicollspowerbowstrauss5kd.jpg

Gray-Nicolls Powerbow (custom Andrew Strauss version)

smasherapig3oz.jpg

Smasher API-G

mrfwizard400lara8nk.jpg

MRF Wizard 400 Lara (New version)

Last edited:

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
aussie1st said:
What the normal res bats look like in comparsion to your Hi Res ones?
Well, the only direct comparison I can offer is with the default Powerbow which looks like this:

Attachments

• Default Powerbow.jpg
    Default Powerbow.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 383

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
aussie1st said:
Big enough difference for me. Go for it I say.
Cool. The thing to bear in mind is that all the bats above are made 100% from scatch apart from Gilchrist's. And as they were made directly for 4GB (in C2K5) it seemed a bit lame to downsample them into BLIC rather than maintaining the resolution (512*1024).

Lucky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I made one too (Duelist), before Burm'a posted this! lol! Although Burma's bats are awesome it must be said!

Last edited:

sid_19840

International Coach
I cant think of anyone making better bats than you Burma,great work and ofcourse go for it(although I dont have BLIC,sigh)

langerrox

International Coach
have you tried increasing the size of the bats burma? if some sort of freak that i get blic i will help yas out:) and sure it wont be too hard getting ur 4gb and making into blic?

Lucky

International Cricketer
langerrox said:
have you tried increasing the size of the bats burma? if some sort of freak that i get blic i will help yas out:) and sure it wont be too hard getting ur 4gb and making into blic?

I tried increasing the size earlier...Didn't seem to work...Don't think its possible to have 2GB or 4GB in BLIC/RPIC...Although Mabye BF will pull something out from under his sleeve (I wouldn't be suprised)

Lucky

International Cricketer
Hmm...I tried doing it and when Importing it said file size too long....It would be good if you guys could figure something out though!

Users who are viewing this thread