C2002 on PC. - use of PSX Emluator, Bleem.

A

Atul

I have a PC and heard Cricket 2002 is only meant for PSX. I think there is a playstation emulator called Bleem using which one can play PSX games on a PC.
Now can anybody tell me what a PSX media is like, ?cos I?ve never seen one. Is it like a normal CD-ROM and will it run in the CD-DRIVE of PC? Can anybody advice me as to how I can play the Cricket 2002 on my PC? Also, is it legal if I buy my copy of Cricket 2002 for PSX and play it on PC after whatever tweaking is required?

dude first of all..psx 2 is for tv media only like sega used to be..k..plus the console has no emulator as yet..
so we cannot play cricket 2002 until there is a pc version which im sure will be shoortly released..after wards!

hi,

:D :D :D
atul
PSX2 games can be played on pc with the help of playstation emulator like connectix virtual playstation game.
:0 :0 after installing these emulator software u can play psx2 cd games through your cd rom just like normal cd games.
if you like i will be h:D :D :D :Dppy to give u the site address 2 download these emulator :)
???
lordripp

lordripp,

Can you please let me know where I can download the emulators? Does it really work?

Thank you

Edited By Chanakal on Feb. 07 2002 at 04:39

Hi
Bleem and vgs r for only playstation 1 so u can,t play cricket 2002 on it also if u need that software contact me.bye

Users who are viewing this thread