C2k4 has released in the UK

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricket 2004 has been released in the UK according to the hb-studios website.
Check this out to buy the game
HB STUDIOS

Coudn't help but notice that the screen shots were really small......guess they didn't want folks to know what this game really looked like.

i reckon it looks aiiiight. Much better than Cricket 2002 anyway <_<

In GAME stores it's still showing as pre-order, release 5th March.

Steve S.

well if u keep the mouse pointer on the pic u want 2 see n keep the left button held u ll see the pic a lil bigger ( i m sure u know it already) but its still small...which means they are low budgetting on the site too....just a thought though

Originally posted by adi123@Feb 9 2004, 03:32 AM
Cricket 2004 has been released in the UK according to the hb-studios website.
Check this out too buy the game
HB STUDIOS
Believing the HB website, that would be like believing the EA website and the features we were promised...

Originally posted by hammudy@Feb 9 2004, 02:27 PM
well if u keep the mouse pointer on the pic u want 2 see n keep the left button held u ll see the pic a lil bigger ( i m sure u know it already) but its still small...which means they are low budgetting on the site too....just a thought though
Yes....I did know that, and the pics still aren't that big when you bring them up with a mouse click.

the 1 thing i am gutted about is that i have 2 wait until 5th march to get the game when i spent Christmas and new year in Sydney and could have so easily bought it out there but i didn't know that it was out, so that is a big kick in the teeth!

Just feel relieved you did'nt buy the Aussie version, at least there's a chance of a patched UK version albeit a slim one.

Steve S.