CA Beta | Team: PlanetCricket

Just downloaded the team. Must say I do like the black ODI uniform...very slimming,my gut doesn't poke out very much.

Also noticed I've already got a promotion in the batting order :cheers obviously somebody Biggs couldn't find on the server but still I'll take it until he can find them!!!

Biggs maybe you can make clear in your thread title that all squads are finalised now....? Might help.......;)

There might be a bunch of people there with the wrong height/age. Did not bother changing them, assuming they will do it themselves and reupload.

Edit, nice to see pretty much all the players have their own preferred style and color of choice for kits.

Last edited:
ODI Squad has been added to the Roster on the server now, download away. The following people I couldn't find on the server and aren't in the team:

coolz_harry Harry / Harish (No Player Found)
Swapan98 (Leg Spin) S.Monga SwapanMonga (No Player Found)
manoharalla A.Manohar Manu1532 (No Player Found)
BlitzBerg (WK) Varun Nair (No Player Found)

If you can please PM me the correct details of your player/username in the CA Beta and/or double-check you've downloaded the latest CA Beta release and are sharing your created self, that would be great.

CaptainOZ, couldn't find your details either. Can you make sure they're correct and/or PM me the correct player name of your created self?

CA Beta Username: CaptainOZ CA Beta Player Name to add to the team: Ozzie Rygar

Everyone else is in there.
Bro I can't see my player even in reserves right now. :eek:
If possible please check. :)

Is there a way that once the game releases - and I "own everyone's bi*** a**!" in the T20 format - that I take over as captain for all formats and eventually become owner of Big Ant Studios?

Oh, can I atleast be the "official" non-strike opening batsman(don't know what they're called). You know the one who is in at 2.
P.S. So far this PC.net team thing has been quite enjoyable! Can't w8 to "own everyone's bi*** a**!" at Big Ant...
Three cheers for Biggs
:cheers:cheers:cheers
lol

CA Beta Username= HM Owais
CA Beta Player Name= H. M Owais
Player Role= Opener Batsman and Fast Bowling Attacker
Preferred Format= T20,ODI and Test

plzzz search me as owais, im available captain :)

Nothing

Last edited:
Oh damn, I've been flat out at work. Sorry Biggsy, I'll get mine done by Sunday, then PM you the details.

CA Beta Username- Umair2000
CA Beta Player Name to add to the team- U. Nazim
Player Role - Opening Batsman can also play in the middle order and Part Time OS
Preferred Format - ODI :cheers

Biggsy....i have something for u...

Apparently your created teams are "not so hot"

Hahahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 47

Users who are viewing this thread