Can anyone answer this?

00msims

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Why is it that on the demo, some of the player's shirts miss out letters of their names, e.g. pietersen is 'pieterse' and gilchrist is 'glichris'. Is it just because of the numbers of letters in their names?

carl johnson said:
yeah i know that is maybe cuz they did not have licenses

What are you talking about? I've absolutely had enough of people on here not writing in proper English, and making inane comments on subjects about which they have no idea or have done no research.

Cricket 2005 obviously has the correct names. They are all over the scoresheets and everywhere else. Anyone with an IQ higher than a moronic level will have noticed that some long names are simply truncated. That's all. It has bugger all to do with licenses.

If you don't know what you're talking about, shut up.

Many thanks.

lazy_chesnut said:
What are you talking about? I've absolutely had enough of people on here not writing in proper English, and making inane comments on subjects about which they have no idea or have done no research.

Cricket 2005 obviously has the correct names. They are all over the scoresheets and everywhere else. Anyone with an IQ higher than a moronic level will have noticed that some long names are simply truncated. That's all. It has bugger all to do with licenses.

If you don't know what you're talking about, shut up.

Many thanks.

Well,that reply in my opinion ,was uncalled for !! I know you might be irritated ,but then there is a particular way to let some people know that they are wrong ..

Users who are viewing this thread