Can I get a little help, pls?

whateverandever

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello,

I own the PS2 version of this game and have great difficulty with the bowling, I can bowl well in regards that I don't give away a lot of runs, lots of blocked shots and some singles etc but find it IMPOSSIBLE to get a wicket, any help pls? I am stuck on the challenge where you have to get the WI's out for less then 100 runs and need 7 wickets, of course I can't even get one wicket.

I also have difficulty as a batsmen playing against spinners, more then half the time when I try and play them my player attempts a block instead for some reason and misses it completely.

Thanks for any help.

I find in that particular challenge you almost all the time have to bowl non stop yorkers all the time because you can get some of the top order out through L.B.W and when you have them about 6 or 7 down you can just bowl yorkers at the stumps and the tailenders will just swing an miss and just get bowled.

I hope this was some help to you.

Well bowl just outside offstump and let the ball swing in as late as you can. Also vary your pace alot

That's basically what I do but it doesn't do much for me :[

Another question, is there anyway to turn off the bowling icon when you are batting? I.E the icon of where the bowler is gonna bowl it?

No no way of doing that until we can edit those stuff. Ok try short balls also

Actually you can do it- someone suggested replacing the correct graphic in one of the .bag files with a blank image...

And by the time weve worked out how to edit it, the next one will be out.

You do realise replacing images in the games files isnt the way to go for him since he owns the PS2 version don't you?

I cant really give you any expert advice on bowling since Im not a very good wicket taker and eventually try to restrict instead of attack.

I had a problem with the fact i couldnt break a partnership a while back and i got lots of help from this forum, just look at my post, n itll tell you everything, just relate it to yours, its name is somthing along to lines of How do a break a long standing partnership, to sum it up, go for 3 outswingers with half pace, then put in a quick inswinger, most of the top order will be bambozalled, and the tail will jus look like thier there to fill in gaps :D, also the veryvery simple technique of throwing in 2 quick bouncers then and good old aussie Richie would say put in a "toe crunching yorker," hope this all helps

Simbazz :D:D:D:D

Maxkarter said:
You do realise replacing images in the games files isnt the way to go for him since he owns the PS2 version don't you?

I cant really give you any expert advice on bowling since Im not a very good wicket taker and eventually try to restrict instead of attack.

Whoops, sorry. :D
Bowlings too damn easy on the pc, but thats no help. Three card tricks (like above) work generally. My favourite way to get them out if they are getting too annoying is to bowl an offcutter short on off stump, and sometimes they play on trying to defend it to fine leg. Of course, this is on the PC version, it might not work on ps2.

Users who are viewing this thread