Can someone help me out with this bug?

souljah

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was playin' 50 over game and suddenly after 31st over, game wouldn't resume. So I thought it might be computer tryin' to pick the wrong bowler. So I used save tweak program and picked a bowler for them than autoplayed about 5 overs. Than saved the game again and swapped controllers to go to my own using save tweak but this time i couldn't use my controller. And I don't even know how to play using keyboard. Can anybody help me to work around this bug without losing my controller setting.

Make sure you have the updated save tweak version which you can pick a controller
if you have the version than change the controller first than swap team in order to work

how can u swap controller from keyboard to joystick. It says
1(Keyboard

and one is check marked, which one's joystick. I try to put it on two but when i go to the game its back to keyboard setting.

I've got the same problem, I'm in the semi final of the World Cup playin India and the controller is the keyboard and i can't change it back not even with Sav Tweak.. i have just left it but i'm not happy :(

Re: ...

Originally posted by souljah
how can u swap controller from keyboard to joystick. It says
1(Keyboard

and one is check marked, which one's joystick. I try to put it on two but when i go to the game its back to keyboard setting.

Just the label controller1 & controller2 is missing from the save tweak. Choose 2 for gamepad 1 and 3 for gamepad 2 if at all you have 2 gamepads.

Users who are viewing this thread