Can someone make me a banner?

Hopey

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've just got a new laptop, but unfortunately I can't transfer photoshop from my old PC. The banner for my current wordpress is just plain crap, so need your help if possible :)

Previous Banner:
header.jpg

* Type of Image (e.g Avatar, Signature, etc): WordPress Banner
* Text on The Image (e.g Hi, Why?, etc): 'Lowerhouse Cricket Club'' (then in smaller font 'Established 1862')
* Images on The Image (e.g I'd like this image on this image):http://i16.tinypic.com/4tq9vzk.jpg This has to be on it.
* Image Colour Scheme (e.g Black & Blue, etc): Blue and yellow
* Image Size (e.g 90x90, 80x80, etc): Same size as previous banner :)
* Image Animations (e.g I'd like this animation, etc): Any would be good, but not essential
* Image Side Notes (Anything else you'd like to add): And will put a link to your site on my 4 websites. Which get in total about 2000 hits a day.

I really need this, help would be amazing! :)

H

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Sorry mate, i tried to give it ago tonight and nothing would look right. I'll attempt it again tommorow, but hopefully someone else will come up with something better :p.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Why would he want pictures of a stadium which isn't the clubs,

Don’t agree with this. It's Graphics after all. maybe he should have hidden it by some Brushes on top.

a picture of a Pakistan player and one of an India player on it?

I agree, it does'nt sound good, ennit?

Hopey

School Cricketer
Thanks a lot all, but as you can see by the picture in the first post. I got a friend to make one, I like it, and thanks all for trying!

Users who are viewing this thread