Can Someone Please Help Me?

B

Bomber Guy

Can someone please tell me exactly what the LOD Patch does. It says it makes the players level of detail maximum. Is it worty downloading?

Also is the Cam Tool worth downloading?

And last thing is: Does anyone know where I can get the new ING Cup team kits (not the ones that come with the patch), the new ones that have the big animal logo in the bottom corner of their shirts), and also can anyone tell where to find the new Aussie ODI kit (The one they are currently using).

Thanks heaps!

N

Nirav85

Can someone please tell me exactly what the LOD Patch does. It says it makes the players level of detail maximum.
hey look u answered your own question...you get a gold star

Is it worty downloading?
no we just put it on the site to take up space.....of course it is...shoot u r were going so well 1/2

Also is the Cam Tool worth downloading?
if u like flashy presentation

And last thing is: Does anyone know where I can get the new ING Cup team kits (not the ones that come with the patch), the new ones that have the big animal logo in the bottom corner of their shirts), and
I am not too sure but did u try searching the forums

also can anyone tell where to find the new Aussie ODI kit (The one they are currently using).
I am sorry, I am not obligated to answer this question as in your last quesrtion, you said that would be your last question.

Thanks heaps!
Your Welcome

A

Admin

There are three versions of each player model. The most detailed one is used only for the closeup shots. The LOD patch uses the detailed model in all cases.So as long as you have a decent system its worth using.

The ING kits were made by shanefoster : http://dynamic5.gamespy.com/~cricket2002/i...&t=1225&hl=kits

Please use the search next time. The Aussie kit is around here. Just have a look around.

Users who are viewing this thread