Can someone verify these cheats ?

A

Admin

As you might know I dont have the game. I need some of you to verify these cheats/tips sent to me for Cricket 2004 before I add them to the site.

To Get Shane Warne: Go to a test series and play as Australia vs India in India and
open the batting with Glenn Mcgrath then make more then 10 runs with him
and Richie will say \"Got Him\" then next time you play Shane Warne will be in the
squad.

This exploit was found on the PS2 version, probably on PC too for all I know.? ? ? ? ? ?

Using either a swing bowl or spin bowler, pitch ball around halfway or better yet as short as possible and bowl a ball with minimum pace.? You are looking to have the ball come back in line with the wickets, so if you are bowling against a right-hander you will need to bowl an outswinger.? What will happen is the batter will miss the ball 99 percent of the time, and most of the time you will get an LBW decision.? When you dont get an LBW decision the ball will roll PAST the wicketkeeper which will cause the AI batters to take off for a run, and a surprisingly high number of times this will end up with a run-out.

B) the second one works , i have tried it before ,i also have a screenshot of kumble taking 8 wickets ,

it goes like this :if u bowl a short bowl with a slow bowler (but it has to be in the line of the stumps )the batter will try to flick the ball on the leg side and miss the ball 90% of the time.

Attachments

• post_8_1076243765.jpg
    post_8_1076243765.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1
:o r u talking about the second one,it is famous cheat everyone knows it
but hardly people use it ,cuz u can see the result in the screenshot ,aus all out for 6runs ,who wants that?!!

B) yup mate the first one works too!!!

i opened the batting with mc grath in banglore vs india.

and again when i resumed the game i got warnie ,but i dint hear richie say got him ,maybe it is cuz i was pressing the resume button again and again

Attachments

• snap656.jpg
    snap656.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2
oooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkk

i thought he will be there when i play my next match.

thanks for clearing that up.

once Shane Warne is unlocked....is he unloacked for that match only or forever in the game?

Originally posted by hammudy@Feb 26 2004, 12:12 PM
once Shane Warne is unlocked....is he unloacked for that match only or forever in the game?
B) forever i think. but somebody else also has to aprove these cheats ,comeone guys :cheer:

did u play in India, coz i see some sponsors from Australia there

Users who are viewing this thread