can two people play cricket 2005 in PC ??

kool_doc

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi can somebody please tell me if two people can play cricket 2005 at same time..IN PC........i mean opposite to each other rather than CPU...Like if one can bowl and other can bat ... there doesn't seem any option for two players ???Right ???? or am i wrong ???
Thanks

i am playing with 4 controller one keyboard and 3 controllers (joy stick)

Thanks guys..SINKWOOD can u please tell me how do u put 3 different joy sticks to computer ..how they will control the game seprately??? i am not very sure how it is going to work...it is like 4 players right??? how come four players can play two teams and what control each gets??? or am i confusing something????

A Joypad

yeaps, 2 players can play as an opponent over PC, i am playing the game too, but u really need a joypad for this, however u can also play email games online, to compete with the human opponents over international level, but then u only have to bat in that games not to bowl, u can check SUPER SERIES compition forum in the site here :-

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15551

On a Single keyboard there is not any option to play in multiplayer mode, however there will be a software which can convert some keys as joypad virtually, so intall that software and then play over a single keyboard, even i dont know name of the software cuz i have joypad and i dont need to play it on single keyboard.

I defintiely wouldn't want to try and play it on the keyboard for 2 players. Too little room. I would get a gamepad if I wanted to do that.

kool_doc said:
Thanks guys..SINKWOOD can u please tell me how do u put 3 different joy sticks to computer ..how they will control the game seprately??? i am not very sure how it is going to work...it is like 4 players right??? how come four players can play two teams and what control each gets??? or am i confusing something????

Me and my friends play with 3 gamepads and a keyboard.

You can play any type of game.
1.)4 on AI.
This means
While Batting:- Each player is assign a batsman if one gets out the next batsman is given to other player.
While Bowling:- 4 bowler to 4 players.
(Note = while taking a run both the players have to press the runs button or otherwise a mixup will cause a run-out.)
2.)3 on 1 or 3 on AI.
3.)2 on 2 or 2 on AI
This is the most enjoyable multiplayer game. We play offen.
4.)1 on 1 or 1 on AI.

Users who are viewing this thread