Can we expect any gameplay details or trailer tomorrow!!:8

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahid

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Any new feeds! Waiting.

The funny thing is im laying down right nw and thinking abt that game.

Now i really believe that the game will be pretty awesome :D. JUST waiting for a trailer. Its probably gonna come before next week.

Now i really believe that the game will be pretty awesome :D. JUST waiting for a trailer. Its probably gonna come before next week.

Yes.The post by Chief regarding the AI playing according to match situation and commentator's being able to say more than just the one-liners got me excited.

Yes.The post by Chief regarding the AI playing according to match situation and commentator's being able to say more than just the one-liners got me excited.

And top of that the line n length, live pitch, field editor and new animation thing, o. my god i just can wait to play it on my 60" hdtv. Inshallah that will be a great cricket game and i am sure that if they get good reviews they will make cricket 14 with everything licensed. Cool man

And top of that the line n length, live pitch, field editor and new animation thing, o. my god i just can wait to play it on my 60" hdtv. Inshallah that will be a great cricket game and i am sure that if they get good reviews they will make cricket 14 with everything licensed. Cool man

I hate to burst your bubble but that is not going to happen :p

I hate to burst your bubble but that is not going to happen :p

U just bursted :p but u never know. We saying it cause last 2 games were pretty F* up.. Since we have waited that long, we sould be positive, only 16 more days.

----------

come every friday for more details :p

I am here evtime tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread