Cannot Save Custom player!!!!!!

Hitman2000

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have tried everything to save a player but it dose not work ok here are the steps i take please point out what i am doing wrong?

1. create the player
2.Add to roster
3. go to my cricket (save/load0 and when i came back the player is gone.

I read on this forum something about saving the roster how do i do this??/
Im really getting annoyed

Thanks for your help guys.

after you add the roster to a team,make sure that you save your profile as well as the roster,then u wont be having such problems.

after you add the roster to a team,make sure that you save your profile as well as the roster,then u wont be having such problems.

How do i save roster (Im on PC) it is onyl My Cricket==> Load/Save
There is no save roster option, how do i do it???

There is one,its currently on profile,use the mouse the switch through and ull see a roster file,it can also be used to access match files which u can load saved games.

SAVE ROSTER :mad :mad
(NEXT TIME USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION THERE ARE LIKE 2 BILLION THREADS ON THIS!) :mad

Cricketman93 said:
SAVE ROSTER :mad :mad
(NEXT TIME USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION THERE ARE LIKE 2 BILLION THREADS ON THIS!) :mad
2 Billion? Wow! I didn't even know there were that many threads at Planetcricket. Were you rude to the other 2 billion people who asked that question?

M.Di Venuto said:
2 Billion? Wow! I didn't even know there were that many threads at Planetcricket. Were you rude to the other 2 billion people who asked that question?

lmao. Well you sure owned him.

theres a few little arrows at the top of the box that comes up from save load, go to roster and save that.

M.Di Venuto said:

gosh its called a "hyperbole" :D

Lol cool it guys, just gets annoying after a while u know...

Cricketman93 said:
gosh its called a "hyperbole" :D

Lol cool it guys, just gets annoying after a while u know...

What gets annoying? People asking all the time? Or people getting annoyed at rude people? Just ignore it. Or both of them ;)

t
theres a few little arrows at the top of the box that comes up from save load, go to roster and save that.

Ok thankyou that explained it. Cant believe i never saw that before lol.

It is one of those things that hard to find. I admit that I'm not very good at being patient at people who re-ask the same questions but the forums are pretty big and it's not always easy to search for answers before you ask a question.
Always worth checking the FAQ though as the answers are often in there. I've split off the feedback btw to make it easier to navigate.

good to see that my faq thread is being advertised.Seriously speaking its good to see ppl like colin advising other abt the faq thread,makes my work satsifying.(btw i posted a hex editor tutorial yesterday,doesnt seem to be getting any responses)

Users who are viewing this thread