CANT LOAD! GAME STUCK AT 12 OVERS!

Z

ZAHIDworld

:( Ok, i got these probs with my cricket 2004 game. anyone with any solutions, please help!

1. CANT LOAD A SAVED GAME , which has been saved after 12 overs.[ i try reloading from another slot or saving to another slot+ i even restarted whole tournament , but no use!] trying with different teams and saving in different slot doesnt work!

2. Game doesnt continue after 12 overs. I cant resume it then and Esc button even cant make things work. so, i have to quit all the time!

PPL, please help!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Not sure what's causing the first problem but the second one can be solved with SavTweak. Do a forum search for it.

:( I do have SavTweak v.2 but i dont understand it.

All I can sense when i mess around with SavTweak is that its good for cheating in the game!

Colin, Please tell me how to resume after 12 overs in a 20 overs match!

Tnx.

SavTweak is used for online play and to overcome the resume bug and not for cheating. Tbe reason I told you to search for 'SavTweak' is that I don't use it myself and am not sure of teh details.
I think that you change teams, play one over, save the game again, change the teams back and it will resume.
You had better check though.

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Sep 30 2004, 04:08 PM
play one over, save the game again, change the teams back and it will resume.
why play one over, just change the bowler, save and swap controller.reload and continue.

btw, this very rarely happens.

it happens when the cpu attempts to make a bowler bowl 11th over in a 50 over match etc..

Users who are viewing this thread