Career Mode - 3 questions

pgj

School Cricketer
Can someone help with the following 2 questions:

1) Can you have multiple careers going at the same time on a PS3. ie. Can 2 people in a family each have the own career mode going on a single PS3, when you select new career will it delete the old one. Is there a limit, can you have more than 2?

2) From reading I understand the number on the helmet on the left of screen is skill level. What is the "Next Level" indicator in the top right of the screen for ie something like this "495/1500 next lvl".

3) After a match and also in the menu screen you also see a number (mine is currently 5) in a blue block (looks like a shield) and some unfilled stars (1 of six stars filled in for me)?

Thanks much appreciated

1. Im not 100% sure as I have never had to have 2 running careers at the same time, but I believe you can have multiple at the same time.

2. This is pretty much just your experience level. You gain EXP from matches, like if you run three runs a little banner pops up in the top right, or if you score a half century.

3. Im also not 100% sure about this one either, but I think it represents the highest difficulty that you completed a match on. The highest I have played is amateur and I have 2 stars filled in.

2) What does a higher experience level indicate, does it affect your performance in the game such as being a better batter or bowler?

3) Mine is only 1 star next to a big 5?

2) Exp points - do they affect skills within game?

3) Think this is also related to EXP points, now a 6 with 1 star?

No, exp points don't impact your player, as far as I know. The player gains each time a note like "Straight Bat Skill +1" appears, but not from the Run, Run, Run or Defend achievements.
The number and the stars are for experience points, I believe. They won't impact your career player because each career profile that you have, contributes to those stars.
Each time the number on the helmet increases, the game gets a little tougher (although not as much as a change in difficulty would).

Each time the number on the helmet increases, the game gets a little tougher (although not as much as a change in difficulty would).

not anymore, they got rid of this when they allowed you to change the difficulty during a career

Users who are viewing this thread