GuyIncognito

International Cricketer
AUS..
Royal Mavericks
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Indeed, the club grounds from the footage shown look brilliant. Maybe I won't mind being stuck playing club cricket in career for years this time around. I really hope you're right regarding an overhaul of the stadium creator because previous BA cricket titles haven't done justice to (the user) being able to recreate some of the worlds most historic and unique cricket grounds.

Btw it's good to see you back in these forums again mate :thumbs
Thanks, although after the last week around here sometimes I wish my self imposed ban lasted a tad longer lol.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks, although after the last week around here sometimes I wish my self imposed ban lasted a tad longer lol.
I know what you mean, that's why I've refrained from commenting in the other thread with 230 pages. That being said I am looking forward to the game and starting a fresh career, December 2nd couldn't come quicker just so everyone here will calm down.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I keep asking for career from club level mainly because the club level cricket environment is the most chilled out time in the career.. That too with localised grounds which makes it even better.. For me more than the additions which are always welcome BTW , simply the matches excites me a lot.. I dont like that you progress your level by simulating the match, its a poor decision to make it so.. Then whatever you do doesnt hold any value on your input in the career.. The thought or the feel of making them "earn" them is what makes the time spent well or worthy..

I am definitely excited for career in this game.. If cricket doesnt begin at club level for all nations, might start with a country that has it.. Maybe NZ, that would be exciting..

Users who are viewing this thread