Career Mode Talk

Vinit Meshram

School Cricketer
Hello guys,
I recently bought cricket 19 for PS4 online,
After being selected in particular team in career mode, what are the steps to update our team in career..??
I was facing same problem in Ashes cricket, now in cricket 19 also facing same problem.
Can anyone help me out.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
Hello guys,
I recently bought cricket 19 for PS4 online,
After being selected in particular team in career mode, what are the steps to update our team in career..??
I was facing same problem in Ashes cricket, now in cricket 19 also facing same problem.
Can anyone help me out.

Download that team from the Academy. Assuming the players are linked it'll update automatically in career mode.

Vinit Meshram

School Cricketer
Guys, please help me to continue my career mode.
After a long journey from club team to domestic team, I recently got selected in International team India, but the team India which I already download from community is totally different from career International India team, player's like Purushottam chaudhary, Lalit Yadav, Khaleel Ahemad, Rituraj Gaikwad, what are they doing in my career International India team??
Now I am stuck with this unwanted player's in my career mode and force to play with them only and definitely don't want to start my career mode again( which is not acceptable).
This is the team India International of my career mode

IMG20210206163249.jpg
And this is the team which I download from community and was expected in my career mode

IMG20210206163806.jpg
Later on I somehow manage to link one of my career mode player " Purushottam chaudhary" link with " Virat Kohli" which was successfully done and was added in my career India International team, but when I tried to link another player's like Lalit Yadav, Khaleel Ahemad to Ravindra Jadeja, Rohit Sharma and other player's, I was not able to link them which disappointed me a lot. It was showing that from these 153 player's only you can link your player.
IMG20210207085321.jpg
After this I download few player's from community successfully, but not able to link those player's.
Currently I am on hold and not playing any match from my career mode, but obvious after a long journey from club cricket to domestic team I was expecting to play with my international team which I download from community.
Guys please come up with solution on this without starting new career mode again or else I need to stop playing my career mode.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Guys, please help me to continue my career mode.
After a long journey from club team to domestic team, I recently got selected in International team India, but the team India which I already download from community is totally different from career International India team, player's like Purushottam chaudhary, Lalit Yadav, Khaleel Ahemad, Rituraj Gaikwad, what are they doing in my career International India team??
Now I am stuck with this unwanted player's in my career mode and force to play with them only and definitely don't want to start my career mode again( which is not acceptable).
This is the team India International of my career mode

View attachment 243007
And this is the team which I download from community and was expected in my career mode

View attachment 243008
Later on I somehow manage to link one of my career mode player " Purushottam chaudhary" link with " Virat Kohli" which was successfully done and was added in my career India International team, but when I tried to link another player's like Lalit Yadav, Khaleel Ahemad to Ravindra Jadeja, Rohit Sharma and other player's, I was not able to link them which disappointed me a lot. It was showing that from these 153 player's only you can link your player.
View attachment 243010
After this I download few player's from community successfully, but not able to link those player's.
Currently I am on hold and not playing any match from my career mode, but obvious after a long journey from club cricket to domestic team I was expecting to play with my international team which I download from community.
Guys please come up with solution on this without starting new career mode again or else I need to stop playing my career mode.
How long was your journey from club cricket?

Vinit Meshram

School Cricketer
How long was your journey from club cricket?
Almost 9 to 10 season, does it make any difference how long the journey was??
For some people it might take 4 to 5 season for me it was 9 to 10 season.
Anyways, is this the solution of my problem??
Please come up with appropriate solution.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Almost 9 to 10 season, does it make any difference how long the journey was??
For some people it might take 4 to 5 season for me it was 9 to 10 season.
Anyways, is this the solution of my problem??
Please come up with appropriate solution.
Players age and retire, so a lot of the current Indian squad would be in their 40s.

I don't know if you can save you career player to the academy, or make a copy manually. But you could try this method if you want to play with the current Indian players.

KhalWInter

School Cricketer
Since I got picked up to play first class I don't play any T20 or One Day games only 4 dayers. Is this normal or is it a bug?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Since I got picked up to play first class I don't play any T20 or One Day games only 4 dayers. Is this normal or is it a bug?
Normal. Also depends on selection difficulty, or certain gold perks that focus more on a specific format for selection.

Cmon Aussie Cmon

School Cricketer
Not getting any matches scheduled in the second year, I started a career with an aussie team from the academy, linked em to bangladesh so i could use them and the kits so i dont know if thats the issue

vyv

School Cricketer
Career Mode Help
I recently started playing career mode and I play star player which I created before starting the career mode so technically he is fresh and has all stats at 0. Now I have ipl teams downloaded and I picked star player play for India and was offered to play IPL and I picked CSK. Now I played really well as an all rounder and was top scorer for the tournament and bowled well too. I played each game but right when the team made it to the semi finals I was not selected. I get a prompt that I haven’t been selected and all I can do is simulate the match. This is surprising and weird. I deleted the said career save and restarted again and I played all the games however again I was dropped when the team reached the semi finals. Am I missing something?? What do I do to play the semi final??

Retrofly

School Cricketer
Hi
How do I increase fielding stats for my career player? I tried fielding myself but nothing happens when stood in the field, every now and then you get to chase after a ball but thats it, the stats never go over if I field or skip.

Also how do I update English domestic clubs like Guildford? When i go into academy I can only edit County clubs?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As far as I know, you can't update club cricket teams. From memory, you can make your own club grounds and send it into the pool of other grounds (I think, so long ago can't really remember) but that's it. Honestly though, once you're done with club cricket you never go back so its not worth stressing over.

Increasing fielding stats takes the longest, you'll average about 120 pts a game. What I did to speed it up was when I could I got the 1.5 fielding bonus pts perk, helps a fair bit.

Users who are viewing this thread