PS3: Carribean Cup - Season 1 Finished - BVNR Crowned Winner !!!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Caribbean Cup

Hi All.

Took it onto myself to try and revive this Tournament , as I didnt go and investigate all these obscure West Indian players for nothing , so here goes alot of Copy and Paste , let me know if I missed something important.

Teams Taken:

Jamacia Jammers @francisjery PSN francisjery

Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates @Cricz25 PSN Aaru140814

Trinadad & Tobago Lions @RIZZYX PSN xx-1mr4n-xx

Barbados Blazers @issue PSN x125874x

Guyana Thunder Cats @VinitPhilip PSN VinitPhilip

St Lucia Strikers @Solomon PSN solo_1811

Bahamas Tigers @bvnr410 PSN bvnr

Dominica Demons @AL_Amin PSN CornInMyHorn

Grenada Giants @chaman82 PSN Chamanchindi82

Anguilla Stingrays @Acid Burn PSN SpringbokGamer

Saint Vincent and Grendines @valerian140 PSN xvalerianx

Antigua and Barbuda @DavidTheMan PSN DavidTheMan29

Download the teams from @bradthelad , on Cricket Academy. We will not allow ANY editing of the Player Skills , and if in doubt , please notify me and I will check them against the default set up on the CA Server.

MATCH RULES

The Caribbean Cup will be Pro20 format competition.

Points System
4 points for a win
2 points for a draw/No Result
0 points for a loss

Bonus Points
Take 10 wickets +1 bonus points
Score 100+ runs +1 bonus point
Score 150+ runs +2 bonus points
Chase Score with 5 wickets down +1 bonus point
Chase Score with 3 wickets down +2 bonus point

General Match Conditions
1.Bar reviews: 2 per Innings

2.Standard IPL Pro20 Rules

3.No "Normalise Skills" allowed , (meaning dont check it in match creation)

4.Never accept the Forfeit request sent automatically in game , we play our our games in full.

5.No editing of Skills allowed , as this counter acts all the Hard work done by @bradthelad when he created these players from Cricinfo stats.

6.No Limits are imposed on the composition of the Final Match Day 11.

7. Home team will create the match using the custom match option with the default T20 match type, and can choose any conditions including the venue they want, there is no requirement to select the random conditions but this option can be selected if the home team prefers. (Just remember to edit your Bar Reviews to 2 per innings in the Academy beforehand)

8. If any glitches/bugs are encountered , we will have to live with it , as cricket was never intended as a perfect game. However if a match is very laggy and glitchy and both teams agree to restart then that is between the two team managers. The restart must take place before the game is complete.

9.Slow ball bouncers by medium pacers and spinners are not allowed. (These are the deliveries that all most bounce twice on the way to the wickets, they do not apply to fast, fast medium or medium fast bowlers) - If encountered continuously in a match , please notify me and I will decide on the way forward.

10.Usual power play fielding restrictions apply for first 6 overs, and usual maximum of 5 fielders outside the ring after the power play overs. There is no restriction on how a field can be set other than this so no one should complain about unorthodox field settings. You are welcome to create your own custom fields in the academy.

11.Upon Match Completion , please take a Screenshot (with your Phone) of the Complete Scorecard and Post it in this Forum , as We need all the Stats for the Logs . I will ask that both managers do this , but if none of them sent any screenshots in on Whatsapp or on here , I will handle the match as a No-Result. I have allowed for 1 week for the Managers to complete their match with each other. Meaning each Monday the new round will start. I will afford time until the end of Tuesday following the round to submit the previous Weeks Scorecards , if received after this , too bad (No Result will be recorded)

12. No advance matches with other managers will be allowed to count , meaning I will only accept the 6 "official" scheduled matches scorecards per week. This however does not mean that you cannot play your future scheduled match earlier , I will just not accept the scorecard until the appropriate time. So DONT send me the Future Round`s scorecard earlier , I will just bin it. DO send them in at the right time. I will not keep it somewhere and wait for the right time to process it. I get confused easily , and this is the only way for me to try and keep up with the league.

13. In the event that one of the parties cannot fulfill there fixture with the opposition , the available Party will be awarded 6 points. It is the responsibility of the Available player , to inform and explain me of the oppositions NO-Show in the alloted Week. If Notifcation is recieved after the cutoff , a No result will be awarded to both sides.

Fixtures:
Will be an 11 match once off season where everyone plays each other once , and then follows IPL Final Elimination Format for eventual Winner .
Home team is Mentioned First

Round One
Antigua and Barbuda (David) vs Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates (Cricz25) - Antigua 131/3 , Saint Kitts 130/9 (Antigua win with 7 wickets, MOTM C. Hughes)
Trinidad Tobago Lions (Rizzyx) vs Anguilla Stingrays (AcidBurn) - Anguilla Stingrays 109/10 , Tinidad Lions 110/6 (Lions win with 4 wickets MOTM K. Powel)
St Vincent and Grendines (Gentoras) vs Dominica Demons (Al_Amin) - Dominica 158/10 , St. Vincent 78/10 (Demons win with 80 runs MOTM G. Breese)
Bahamas Tigers (bvnr) vs Jamaica Jammers (francisjery) - Bahamas 168/10 , Jamaica 52/10 MOTM N. Deonarine
Guyana Thunder Cats (VinitPhilip) v Grenada Giants (chaman82) - Grenada 152/10 , Guyana 56/10 MOTM S. Marsh
St Lucia Strikers (Solomon) vs Barbados Blazers (issue) - Barbados 51/10 , St Lucia 52/6 (Strikers win with 4 wikcets MOTM C Anderson

Round Two
Trinidad Tobago Lions vs Dominica Demons - Dominca 110/10 , Trinidad 62/10 (Dominica win with 48 runs MOTM S. Raina)
Anguilla Stingrays vs Antigua and Barbuda - Antigua 67/10 , Anguilla 69/6 (Anguilla win with 4 wickets MOTM D. Thomas)
St Vincent and Grendines vs Bahamas Tigers - St. Vincent 117/10 , Bahamas 118/5 MOTM M. Morkel
Guyana Thunder Cats vs Jamaica Jammers - * Match awarded to Guyana by Forfeit
St Lucia Strikers vs Grenada Giants - Grenada 237/9 , St. Lucia 64/10 MOTM S. Marsh
Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates vs Barbados Blazers - St. Kitts 102/10 , Barbados 104/6 MOTM F. du Plessis

Round Three
Trinidad Tobago Lions vs Bahamas Tigers - Bahamas 144/10 , Trinidad 82/10 MOTM A. Morkel
Anguilla Stingrays vs Dominica Demons - Anguilla 167/9 , Dominica 92/10 MOTM H. Amla
St Vincent and Grendines vs Guyana Thunder Cats - * Match awarded to St. Vincent by Forfeit
Jamaica Jammers vs St Lucia Strikers - Jamaica 143/8 , St. Lucia 146/7 MOTM K. Mayers
Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates vs Grenada Giants - St. Kitts 27/10 , Grenada 28/0 MOTM V. Sehwag
Barbados Blazers vs Antigua and Barbuda - No result , points shared

Round Four
Trinidad Tobago Lions vs Guyana Thunder Cats - Guyana 141/10 , Trinidad 72/10 MOTM K. Santokie
Anguilla Stingrays vs Bahamas Tigers - Anguilla 77/10 , Bahamas 81/1 MOTM A. Morkel
Antigua and Barbuda vs Dominica Demons - Antigua 56/10 , Dominica 60/5 MOTM Y. Singh
St Lucia Strikers vs St Vincent and Grendines - St. Lucia 181/10 , St. Vincent 159/10 MOTM S. Badree
Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates vs Jamaica Jammers - Saint Kitts 154/5 , Jamaica 155/9 MOTM G. Maxwell
Barbados Blazers vs Grenada Giants - Grenada Giants win by Withdrawal from league by Issue

Round Five
Trinidad Tobago Lions vs St Lucia Strikers - Trinidad 139/9 , St. Lucia 40/10 MOTM R. Bopara
Anguilla Stingrays vs Guyana Thunder Cats - Guyana 79/10 , Anguilla 80/4 MOTM S. Broad
Dominica Demons vs Bahamas Tigers - Dominica 108/10 , Bahamas 109/4 MOTM M. Clarke
Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates vs St Vincent and Grendines - St. Kitts 60/10 , St. Vincent 63/3 MOTM Q de Kock
Barbados Blazers (Bye) vs Jamaica Jammers - Jamaica awarded full Points
Grenada Giants vs Antigua and Barbuda - Antigua 123/7 , Grenada 126/6 MOTM A. Hales

Round Six
Trinidad Tobago Lions vs Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates - Saint Kitts 115/10 , Trinidad 118/8 MOTM J. Pattinson
St Lucia Strikers vs Anguilla Stingrays - Anguilla 152/10 , St Lucia 137/10 MOTM S. Afridi
Dominica Demons vs Guyana Thunder Cats - Guyana 146/10 , Dominica 148/5 MOTM Y Singh
Antigua and Barbuda vs Bahamas Tigers - Antigua 93/10 , Bahamas 94/3 MOTM M. Morkel
Barbados Blazers (Bye) vs St Vincent and Grendines - St. Vincent awarded full Points
Grenada Giants vs Jamaica Jammers - Jamaica 46/10 , Grenada 48/1 MOTM V. Sehwag

Round Seven
Barbados Blazers (Bye) vs Trinidad Tobago Lions - Trinidad awarded full points
Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates vs Anguilla Stingrays - Saint Kitts 96/9 , Anguilla 97/2 MOTM S. Smith
Dominica Demons vs St Lucia Strikers - St. Lucia 81/10 , Dominica 82/7 MOTM S. Raina
Bahamas Tigers vs Guyana Thunder Cats - Guyana 113/10 , Bahamas 115/9 MOTM L. Simmons
Grenada Giants vs St Vincent and Grendines - St. Vincent 81/7 , Grenada 83/8 MOTM V. Sehwag
Jamaica Jammers vs Antigua and Barbuda - Jamaica 200/7 , Antigua 146/10 MOTM G. Gambhir

Round Eight
Grenada Giants vs Trinidad Tobago Lions - Trinidad 129/10 , Grenada 130/7 MOTM T. Best
Barbados Blazers (Bye) vs Anguilla Stingrays - Anguilla awarded full points
Dominica Demons vs Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates - Saint Kitts 92/10 , Dominica 94/2 MOTM K. Sangakara
Bahamas Tigers vs St Lucia Strikers - St. Lucia 39/10 , Bahamas 43/4 MOTM A. Morkel
Antigua and Barbuda vs Guyana Thunder Cats - No result
Jamaica Jammers vs St Vincent and Grendines - St. Vincent 130/8 , Jamaica 64/10 MOTM B. Mccullum

Round Nine
Jamaica Jammers vs Trinidad Tobago Lions - Jamaica 70/10 , Trinidad 74/2 MOTM D. Bernard
Grenada Giants vs Anguilla Stingrays - Anguilla 120/3 after 18 Overs , match abandoned , No result
Dominica Demons vs Barbados Blazers (Bye) - Dominica awarded full points
Bahamas Tigers vs Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates - Bahamas 93/10 , St. Kitts 20/10 MOTM L. Simmons
Guyana Thunder Cats vs St Lucia Strikers - Guyana 177/10 , St. Lucia 99/10 MOTM K. Santokie
St Vincent and Grendines vs Antigua and Barbuda - St. Vincent 169/10 , Antigua 113/10 MOTM J. Faulkner

Round Ten
St Vincent and Grendines vs Trinidad Tobago Lions - Trinidad 133/9 , St. Vincent 133/9 MOTM A. Fletcher
Anguilla Stingrays vs Jamaica Jammers - Anguilla 160/9 , Jamaica 71/10 MOTM S. Benn
Dominica Demons vs Grenada Giants - Grenada 178/8 , Dominica 104/10 MOTM D. Smith
Bahamas Tigers vs Barbados Blazers (Bye) - Bahamas awarded full Points
Guyana Thunder Cats vs Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates - No result , No scorecards received
Antigua and Barbuda vs St Lucia Strikers - St. Lucia 176/10 , Antigua 124/9 MOTM AB de Villiers

Round Eleven
Antigua and Barbuda vs Trinidad Tobago Lions - Antigua 130/10 , Trinidad 131/9 MOTM N. Obody
Anguilla Stingrays vs St Vincent and Grendines - No Result , Cannot get connection
Jamaica Jammers vs Dominica Demons - Jamaica 133/10 , Dominica 134/9 MOTM Y. Singh
Bahamas Tigers vs Grenada Giants - Bahamas 116/10 , Grenada 96/10 MOTM K. Pollard
Guyana Thunder Cats vs Barbados Blazers (Bye) - Guyana awarded full Points
St Lucia Strikers vs Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates - St. Lucia 205/9 , St. Kitts 75/10 MOTM T. Dilshan

1st Qualifier: 1st place (Bahamas Tigers) vs 2nd place (Grenada Giants)
Eliminator: 3rd place (Dominica Demons) vs 4th place (Anguilla Stingrays)
2nd Qualifier: loser of 1st qualifier vs winner of eliminator.

Final: Winner of 1st Qualifier vs Winner of 2nd Qualifier.

Log Standings after Round 11 - Final League Standings
Final League Log.jpg

Last edited:
@Acid Burn Wish all the very best buddy..If you need any help or suggestion dont hesitate to discuss...I will follow this League with as much passion as I will do with my UCC League..

Team Lists :
Jamacia Jammers @francisjery

Ravi Rampaul
David Bernard
Shannon Gabriel
Kraigg Brathwaite
Kyle Mayers
Orlando Peters
Floyd Reifer
Tamar Lambert
Kjorn Ottley
Wayne Morgan
Dale Steyn
David Warner
Gautam Gambhir
Ravi Jadeja
Jacob Oram
Rohit Sharma

Ins:

Outs:

Saint Kitts and Nevis Pirates @Markkkkk

Sunil Narine
Johnson Charles
Veersammy Permaul
Leon Johnson
Ronsford Beaton
Ashley Nurse
Jermaine Blackwood
Mali Richards
Jamie Merchent
Lyndel Richardson
Glenn Maxwell
Aaron Finch
James Pattinson
Cameron White
Ben Cutting
Pravin Tambe

Ins: Veersammy Permaul (Antigua and Barbuda) Pravin Tambe

Outs: Jason Holder (Antigua and Barbuda) , Marcus North

T & T Lions @RIZZYX

Kemar Roach
Kieran Powall
Adrian Barath
Miguel Cummins
Jason Mohammad
Chadwick Walton
Dave Mohammad
Craig Emmanuel
Anthony Alleyene
Andre McCarthy
Mitchell Johnson
Jacques Kallis
Mohammad Hafeez
Kamran Akmal
Ravi Bopara
Junaid Khan

Ins: Junaid Khan ( St Vincent Grendines)

Outs: Misbah Ul Haq (released)

Barbados Blazers @issue

Dwayne Bravo
Gavin Tonge
Denesh Ramdin
Nicholas Pooran
Nelon Pascal
Montcin Hodge
Paul Wintz
Alsten Bobb
Kelbert Walters
Kristopher Ramsaran
Angelo Matthews
Shane Watson
Marchant de Lange
Misbah Ul Haq
Faf Du Plessis
Ross Taylor

Ins: Misbah Ul Haq ( T & T)

Outs: Alex Hales (released)

Guyana Thunder Cats @arjwiz

Chris Gayle
Ramnaresh Sarwan
Krishmar Santokie
Keon Joseph
Andrew Richardson
Nkrumah Bonner
Rayston Crandon
Kevin McLean*1
Tyrone Theophile
Shacya Thomas
Virat Kholi
Lasith Malinga
Mahela Jayawardene
Yusuf Pathan
Vernon Philander
Kevin Pietersen

Ins: Kevin McLean (free agent), Kevin Pietersen ( Antigua and Barbuda)

Outs: Marlon Richards (injured), Younis Khan (released)

St Lucia Strikers @Solomon

Andre Russell
Shiv Chanderpaul
Samuel Badree
Jonathan Carter
Delron Johnson
Liam Sebastien
Dalton Polius
Amir Khan
Romel Currency
Kyle Corbin
AB De Villiers
Shahid Afridi
Corey Anderson
David Miller
Tillakaratne Dilshan
Shaun Tait

Ins: Shaun Tait (Antigua and Barbuda)

Outs: Ian Bell (released)

Bahamas Tigers @valerian140

Kieron Pollard
Lendl Simmons
Narsingh Deonarine
Kevon Cooper
Jerome Taylor
Garey Mithurin
Steve Jacobs
Ronston Chase
Rayad Emrit
Carlos Brathwaite
Harbarjhan Singh
Morne Morkel
Albie Morkel
Michael Clarke
JP Duminy
Ravi Ashwin

Ins:

Outs:

Dominica Demons @ratchamal

Fidel Edwards
Lionel Baker
Darren Bravo
Rayman Reifer
Christopher Barnwell
Trevor Griffth
Shane Dowrich
Mervin Matthew
Gareth Breese*2
Kevin Stoute
Pat Cummins
Kumar Sangakkara
Yuvraj Singh
Suresh Rania
Mitchell Starc
Irfan Pathan

Ins: Gareth Breese (free agent)

Outs: Esuan Crandon (retired)

Grenada Giants @chaman82

Dwayne Smith
Tino Best
Assad Fudadin
Devon Smith
Martin Nurse
Asthony Martin
Keon Peters
Kemar Lewis
Lynden James
Ryan Austin
Virender Sehwag
George Bailey
Eion Morgan
Umesh Yadav
Shaun Marsh
Dinesh Kartik

Ins:

Outs:

Anguilla Stingrays @Acid Burn

Suliemann Benn
Shane Shillingford
Sewanarine Chattergoon
Danza Hyatt
William Perkins
Kavem Hodge
Horace Miller
Keswick Williams
Quinton Boatswain
Tonito Willett
Hashim Amla
Stuart Broad
MS Dhoni
Steve Smith
Nathan Coulter-Nile
Graeme Smith

Ins:

Outs:

St Vincent and Grendines
@Gentoras

Darren Sammy
Marlon Samuels
Kirk Edwards
Andre Fletcher
Davendra Bishoo
Akeem Dewar
Rakheem Cornwall
Jahmar Hamilton
Hayden Walsh
Kenroy Williams
Quinton de Kock
Brendan McCullum
Shikhar Dhawan
James Faulkner
Ben Stokes
Ryan Harris

Ins: Ben Stokes (Antigua and Barbuda)

Outs: Junaid Khan (released)

Antigua and Barbuda @DavidTheMan

Nikita Miller
Devon Thomas
Veersammy Permaul
Carlton Baugh
Brendan Nash
Yannick Cariah
Justin Guillen
Chesnay Hughes
Sheldon Cottrell
Slyvester Joseph
Robin Uthappa*4
Nuwan Kulasekara *4
Imran Tahir *4
Danny Briggs*4
Alex Hales
Ajantha Mendis

Ins: Robin Uthappa, Nuwan Kulasekara, Imran tahir, Danny Briggs, James Vince (free agents), Jason Holder (Saint Kitts), Alex Hales (Barbados)

Outs: Kevin Pietersen, Shaun Tait, Steve Finn, Ben Stokes, James Vince, Lonwabo Tsotsobe (Released), Veersammy Permaul (Saint Kitts)

Last edited:
Hey Acid. As we discussed in the WhatsApp conversation I will be taking over Jamaica team and @ratchamal will be taking @honu999 team and your friend can take over @bradthelad team.

Please change the thread if you are ok with this or you want one more person to take over the pending team ??

Ok , I ask all the abovementioned players to check through the 2 Posts and make sure all is in order , I might have allocated the wrong teams to the new Replacements.

We might also have to decide to cancel Brad`s team if we cannot find a replacement , that will actually still leave is with 12 Managers , a nice even number with no byes.
@bradthelad

I thank you for all you effort put into this league , and if you would ever like to re-insert yourself in this league , feel free to contact me .

PS. I do hope that the teams you so carefully created are on the servers ready for download. We never heard if you completed the new kid on the block (@francisjery) team . Can you confirm if it is available for download along with the others .

And then the Million dollar Question :

When do we start this league ??????

Option 1. This weekend
Option 2. Next Week Friday
Option 3. Week after patch2 release

Please indicate your preference underneath , majority Vote will rule.

After the Voting , I will indicate if we will have to bring in special rules until Patch2 arrival. I would think that the IPL and Ranji Cup players will have a much greater idea of how viable it is to start the league now or not.

Your Inputs please.

Last edited:
It is not viable to start it now with a lot of online bugs. So my vote is for week after patch 2 release. A lot of effort has been put into the league , so you dont want to waste it with the bugs. And, hats off to acid for taking the responsibility of running the league. Though I still wish brad will participate in the league somehow. :)

Teams kits Skills are all done username pure_brad95

If u wanted to @Acid Burn u dont have to play Caribbean u could have opened your own league but its up to u :)

I will continue the legacy , all the hard spade work has been done by yourself , and I will try and continue to carry the Caribbean flag onwards. We WILL finish this tournament , it was your dream and I feel obliged to let it carry on.

Too much love and dedication has been put into this to just let it die.:noway:noway

I will go with Option 3. We already have lot of bugs in online matches which will be cleared hopefully post the patch release and the tournament will be more enjoyable

Ok guys , Not all has Voted , but I also agree on Option 3 , so we will begin the league within one week of the Patch2 release.

I do have some requests/proposals that I would like to hear some feedback from you guys , so here goes :

1.Should we not make it a Pro20 instead of a 50 over Competition ? My online experience is that almost no one manages to make it to 20 Overs with wickets in hand , so I don`t know if 50 Overs is Viable at this stage.

2. Francisjery sent me a proposed Fixture list that randomly allocated 2 groups of 6 teams , playing each other 1 x Home and Away resulting in 10 Matches played. I suspect hereafter that a Semifinal (Between Top2 of each Group) and Final would be the last addition to the Structure. I was thinking of having everyone in one Group for a One Match Shootout , resulting in 11 matches and then the Semi`s and Finals between the Top 4 placed teams.

My reasoning here was the Simple fact that I havent played even half of the managers yet , and with Francis`s proposal , this would continue. Please give your view.

Oh and as you guys should have noticed , the Missing Manager`s Spot has been taken up by @DavidTheMan . :cheers:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread