Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Below you will find all the creations done by @Fissionmailed @SnowyCasanova and @Llewelynf
The list includes

We are extremely proud of the work we have put into making these teams what we consider some of the best in game.

**OUR ONLY REQUEST IS PLEASE RATE OUR TEAMS WHEN DOWNLOADING**

CLICK ON THE LINKS TO VIEW IMAGES

TEAMS (All Teams include Bats, Logos, Players and Kits)

International
Australia Casper 100% Complete
Bangladesh Friedlele7
England Casper
India Friedlele7
New Zealand Fissionmailed
Pakistan Friedlele7
South Africa Fissionmailed
Sri Lanka Friedlele7 **Added**
West Indies Friedlele7 **Added**
Zimbabwe Friedlele7

Aus Domestic
CA XI Casper **Added**
NSW Casper
QLD Casper
SA Fissionmailed
TAS Fissionmailed
VIC Casper
WA Fissionmailed

BBL
Strikers Fissionmailed
Heat Casper
Hurricanes Casper
Renegades Casper
Stars Casper
Scorchers Casper
Sixers Casper
Thunder Casper

SA Domestic
Cape Cobras Friedlele7
Highveld Lions Friedlele7
Dolphins Friedlele7 **Added**
Knights Friedlele7 **Added**
Titans Friedlele7 **Added**

Warriors Friedlele7 **Added**

BATS Friedlele7
(Bats can also be downloaded as part of the teams)

ADIDAS
Pellara 2017

BAS
Bow 2020

BRADBURY
Sterling

CEAT
Players Edition

GRAY NICOLLS (AUS)
Fusion
Kaboom
Omega
Powerbow5
XP70

GRAY NICOLLS (UK)
Players
Powerbow5
Predator3
Supernova
Velocity

GROVE
Royale

GUNN & MOORE (AUS, NZ, SA)
Mana
Paragon
Six6

GUNN & MOORE (AUS, NZ, SA)
Chrome
Kaha
Mana
Neon
Paragon

HERO
Players Edition

ICON
TD Reserve

KOOKABURRA 2016 (AUS, NZ, SA)
Dynasty
Ghost
Kahuna
Onyx
Storm
Verve

KOOKABURRA 2017 (UK)
Kahuna

MRF
ABD 17
VK 18

NEW BALANCE
TC 1260 (Red/Orange)
TC 1260 (Red/Yellow)
DC 1080 (Black/Orange)
DC 1080 (Blue/Yellow)

NIKE
Drive

PUMA
EvoSPEED

SG
Opener Ultimate
Players Edition
Sunny Legend

SLAZENGER
V100
V800
V1000

SPARTAN
CG Boss
Dre Russ
Dre Russ (Black)
Hurricane
MSD Seven

SS
Dynasty
Gladiator
Maximux
Professional
T20 Power

TON
DJB47
Reserve Edition

IXU
Enigma

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT SO FAR!

A VERY SPECIAL MENTION MUST GO TO @rajsvm for the 3 or 4 players I have used in my Indian team that were completely incorrectly linked, all the birth dates and ages, equipment and pretty much everything else when I used them, were wrong. Just because he did not get a mention. Largely because he has absolutely no intention of ever doing this for the good of the community but rather for likes on PC.

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
upload_2017-1-1_2-53-31.png

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
This needs to get pinned to the top of the threads :) Great work everyone! Incredible! Thank you all so much.

tangledbrave

School Cricketer
I did Get best for BBL teams. Will the above mentioned user's team downloaded? How to confirm?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Probably not, because Get Best currently excludes teams with a custom team logo. If you want these teams, it's better to spend the 5-10 minutes downloading the 8 teams individually after searching for them.

tangledbrave

School Cricketer
If I download these teams manually, I'm not able to start BBL. As mentioned in the other thread, I'm able to start BBL only if I do get best for each BBL teams individually. Any suggestions?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If I download these teams manually, I'm not able to start BBL. As mentioned in the other thread, I'm able to start BBL only if I do get best for each BBL teams individually. Any suggestions?

Download these individually, then reset their identity logo only to the on disc default manually.

Note, I haven't tried that myself, but from everything I have seen elsewhere that would be my understanding of the necessary steps.

tangledbrave

School Cricketer
Download these individually, then reset their identity logo only to the on disc default manually.

Note, I haven't tried that myself, but from everything I have seen elsewhere that would be my understanding of the necessary steps.
I tried replacing the logos with on disc ones. But still crashes. Should I download these teams without Logos?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Really thankful for your efforts in making these stuffs. Great work that :clap

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I've been playing with these teams nearly exclusively since I got the game, and most of, if not all of the player likenesses are so so realistic !...It just makes the game all the more immersive for it, so kudos to all mentioned above! To the level of detail put into all players physical stature and face peculiarities, it just helps sell the immersion just that little bit more. But out of all the fantastic creations I have a personal favourite... Kagiso Rabada! There's something about the games bowling animation and the way he looks that reminds me so much of how he bowls in real life. And also all team uniforms are just beautiful! The care to detail is just a staggering effort! So thank you guys!

Umm just a question... I noticed after dowloading the australian team again (for some reason, can't remember..) that some of the players had adjusted skills and attributes, and I was just wondering why? Not sure if its a known thing but the muscle and cardio attributes seem to affect the stamina behaviour, negatively, is there any plans to try and get a general consensus for those particular attributes, if so, if not, is there any plans for the other skills and attributes that may affect gameplay?

P.s I'm pretty much only playing test matches so I have noticed the stamina thingy probably more than a person who plays only the shorter formats :)

P.p.s also I'm willing to give any feedback on certain skills and attributes that you guys tinker with, and also willing to tinker myself and share the results haha

Users who are viewing this thread