challange mode

fahadia

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi i m fahad new user of this forum plz tell me that what is the chalange mode. and when it was come

Yeah and I got a reply from EA saying that 'it was never considered'.

EA don't know anything about their own games!!!

Challenge mode would have been good :noway

Yeah man, they could have made this Cricket 2004 a better cricket game, but they chose not to do it and they made it in hurry.

They're in Config Editor 3 already. There are two 'challenge modes'. One is in the HoF where you can view whether you've bowled a wicket maiden, had a century partnership etc (that we've activated). The second is from the International Screen where you go to challenge screen to start a match but can't continue.

I posted this in the other thread but here it is again:
Like I said no-one can play the actual challenges but you can track your progress on the small ingame challenges like hitting a 6 etc.

Attachments

• challenges.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 13
International Season is different again. These are the screens for it but none of them are activated:

Attachments

• seasonmode.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 13
  • seasonmode2.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 11
So, when are you guys gonna activate them?? Is it possible?? I downloaded those and imported them, but I don't get to play it, the only thing I see is the screen of the challenge and the Indian logos.

Last edited:
We can't. I thought that was pretty clear...
The concept was unfinished and there's nothing we can do without the source code.

Users who are viewing this thread