Challenger Series

Ajit

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just made a sav for the ongoing Challenger series between India Sr, India A and India B

The teams are
India as India Sr.
India A as India A
Board President's XI as India B

Features:

* All the players playing in the challenger series, with correct stats,etc. for all new players.
* 16 created players
* Correct squads and line-ups
* 3 league matches, one each at Mumbai, Kolkatta and Chennai

After this, best of three finals which take place in Australia, to correct this,
1.After finishing the league stage, save the file and open through Fixtures Editor.
2.Goto match 21 and select "Make <your team> win and get rid of this match"
3.Goto match 22 and select "Make <opposition> win and get rid of this match"
4.Goto match 23 and set an Indian stadium for that match.
Now, you'll play only one final in India.

This file has India A as user but by using Fixtures editor, you can change this.

Attachments

• user04.zip
    116 KB · Views: 41
dude u shouldn't have asked the question...the BCCI has messed it up once again and a pretty cool domestic tournament is not on air...that means they are not using 3rd umpires...archaic

It's a bit off topic but...I want to say.
I say the series last year in DD Sports.
It was very exiting.& India A won the series

The challenger series that is going on is very exciting. espically watching all the new players.

India A(under Dravid) won the Challenger Series, with 3 wins from 3 matches.
India Sr. made it to final, but couldn't manage to beat India A in any match.
India B(under Sehwag) lost both their matches.

I think India A's dominance was because their main batsmen(Dravid and Kaif) were in top form.

Dravid had two big 50's and a hundred and the man of the series and challenger series and 2 man of the matches,... almost swept it.

Ajit said:
India A(under Dravid) won the Challenger Series, with 3 wins from 3 matches.
India Sr. made it to final, but couldn't manage to beat India A in any match.
India B(under Sehwag) lost both their matches.

I think India A's dominance was because their main batsmen(Dravid and Kaif) were in top form.

Dravid had two big 50's and a hundred and the man of the series and challenger series and 2 man of the matches,... almost swept it.

A small change! One 50, One 100 and a 40+ score.. Yeah, thats really Dravid. A very committed guy! He cant be out of action and form for too long!

Users who are viewing this thread