ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Can you believe that the first round of qualifying actually starts this Tuesday :eek: Although the teams playing I've never even heard of.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
yeah, I was just going to wait until later to start this but technically it's on now.

we have the champions of armenia, andorra, san marino, gibraltar, estonia and the faroe islands starting their assault on the title.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Good to know Suarez will now 100% play the final, considering he's going to get booked for simulation in the semis anyway.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Pretty sure FIFA has already changed it, were there any suspensions in the World Cup final?

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Pretty sure FIFA has already changed it, were there any suspensions in the World Cup final?

As far as i remember NO !!

thedon5

Panel of Selectors

I mean the semi-finals, or wait did I read it wrong and players can be suspended for the semis still?

Epic

Panel of Selectors
I believe you can still be suspended for the semis if you pick up the 3rd yellow in the quarters, but if you have 2 yellows after the quarters, they'll expire going into the semis.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I believe you can still be suspended for the semis if you pick up the 3rd yellow in the quarters, but if you have 2 yellows after the quarters, they'll expire going into the semis.

Only a month late;).

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Arsenal claim final Champions League seeding place, Liverpool pot three, Man City pot two, Chelsea pot one - ESPN FC

Please give us Benfica, Olympiakos and Malmo. :D[DOUBLEPOST=0][/DOUBLEPOST]
QctAoV9.png

Champions League group stage draw - ESPN FC

4 seasons in the CL, 3 have been group of deaths, this group is basically the same group as last season except with a sprinkling of death in the form of Roma instead of Plzen.

Last edited:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Surprise, surprise. Man City get a ridiculous group, Chelsea also get a ridiculous group. Really can't see Chelsea losing the title now with a group like this. No difficult travel at all. City on the other hand head to Russia!

Should be easy enough for Arsenal and Liverpool to get through too, though Galatasaray and Basel are always tough.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
I'm okay with that group actually, better than nothing, finally Liverpool VS Real Madrid battle, Real will surely get their first win over Liverpool now.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
What really pisses me off is Porto and Benfica's group, they do not deserve to be in pot 1 and every season they seem to escape from the grasp of a tough team out of pot 2 or 3, always get Bayer or Bilbao level teams out of pot 2 and 3, hopefully Bilbao and Shakhtar knock Porto out and Bayer and Monaco do the same to Benfica.

I'm confident that we'll get out of this group of death though and the main difference from the group of death's we were in before (11-12 and 12-13) and now is that, the confidence that's come in with a change in mentality to a winning one.[DOUBLEPOST=0][/DOUBLEPOST]The fixtures are out and we open with Bayern (a game sandwiched in between an away game at Arsenal and a home game vs Chelsea :facepalm), was hoping we'd open with CSKA away so we wouldn't have to deal with the cold weather and get it out of the way in September, but instead we play them in mid/late October...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread