PC Champions League | 14 years and 20 seasons of statistics FINALLY up to date..

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If I'd be guaranteed of active participation from every team, I'd want to actually do the remainder.
Tempted... But don't have the guts to manage at this point, maybe yes maybe no.. I'll let you know in some time.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I possibly couldn't at the moment, this is far too stressful. So please, if anyone is interested in managing the league, let me know.
I would have done so but I am have entered a point in my life when I have to waste use my time less in sites like PC.

Master Bates

School Cricketer
India
ENG....
DD.....
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I possibly couldn't at the moment, this is far too stressful. So please, if anyone is interested in managing the league, let me know.
If this does happen, which all teams will you include? Would any of my leagues' team(s) will be here? :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What about joint managing? One person can sim. One person can post the matches, and one can take care of stats and stuff?

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Anyone else want to volunteer? I’m willing to manage it with some support please.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
After searching for soooooo long, I've finally found the lost season one of the league. Apparently the first season of Champions League was called PC Clash of Titans (as Prithvi called it here), and the reason it was missing from the archives for so long is because it didn't happen in the league thread linked before, it took place in Prithvi's thread for the Indian Cricket League.

He's linked the archive for the inaugural Champions League/Clash of Titans here. Don't let the first sentence of that post fool you, 'cause even though he says the 'league is back', implying it isn't the first season. The final of the league linked in that archive has this quote.
Here we are, the Grounding Greens are the Champions of The Inaugural edition of this Planet Cricket Clash of Titans.
So that was probably didn't mean what he wanted it to mean.

What I wanna say is: The first season, which was apparently 'lost' and had 'Data Not Available' written in the archive post, has been recovered. Now I'm looking for the second season.

Users who are viewing this thread