PC Champions League | 14 years and 20 seasons of statistics FINALLY up to date..

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If y'all are willing to trust me, (it is gonna be my second league ever), i will probably have loads of free time from next week, and can manage this, with some help with the ratings.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
If y'all are willing to trust me, (it is gonna be my second league ever), i will probably have loads of free time from next week, and can manage this, with some help with the ratings.
Unexpected change in schedule, will be available after the 6th of May

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
After searching for soooooo long, I've finally found the lost season one of the league. Apparently the first season of Champions League was called PC Clash of Titans (as Prithvi called it here), and the reason it was missing from the archives for so long is because it didn't happen in the league thread linked before, it took place in Prithvi's thread for the Indian Cricket League.

He's linked the archive for the inaugural Champions League/Clash of Titans here. Don't let the first sentence of that post fool you, 'cause even though he says the 'league is back', implying it isn't the first season. The final of the league linked in that archive has this quote.

So that was probably didn't mean what he wanted it to mean.

What I wanna say is: The first season, which was apparently 'lost' and had 'Data Not Available' written in the archive post, has been recovered. Now I'm looking for the second season.

Wow. I opened PC for some random reason and I found this post, and I felt quite refreshing after I read this.

If I recall correctly, second season never finished because of the reason that I messed up big time, and on the very same day, picked up a silly fight over some silly issue, which lead to my ban for a day or two. And then I believe some seasoned member took it up later and a fresh season begun.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
Wow. I opened PC for some random reason and I found this post, and I felt quite refreshing after I read this.

If I recall correctly, second season never finished because of the reason that I messed up big time, and on the very same day, picked up a silly fight over some silly issue, which lead to my ban for a day or two. And then I believe some seasoned member took it up later and a fresh season begun.
So I guess that answers where the second season is. Just like 4.5 and the previous one, it could not finish.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
782ba18e2ff1bb49a36ade1ab90f2869.gif

Although I won't be active to see it, but still I'm happy its coming back!

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
I will be starting PC Champions League X8 very soon. I just need to do some admin for the previous season and set up the current season.

Because there aren't as many List-A leagues at the moment as there once used to be, I've decided to include runners-up from a few leagues to makeup for the numbers. This will be the first season of the league to include runners-up since Season IV. With the current arrangement, there are eight teams that can potentially participate in the season. 2 from :pak: HCP, 2 from :aus: ELA, 2 from :ind: IODC, 1 from :zim: ZPL and 1 from :unf: PCWL.

I would've included more teams, probably from leagues like the Europa Cup, Afghan Premier League and Ford Trophy but they were all already partaking in the previous season which could not finish.

I'm tagging the managers of the participating teams to confirm if they are available. I will also be contacting them directly via PM once the league is all set to go, but if you guys see this post please let me know in advance if you're gonna be able to compete.

I should also point out that I've gone ahead and taken an executive decision by myself and given the hosting to :pak: Pakistan for this season. Pakistan, after all these years is hosting International cricket again IRL, so I thought why not give it to the country that hasn't hosted it before.

Please do point out if I've missed any leagues/teams that should be here but aren't.

:goldo: :saf: Durban Lions - PCWL
@CremerCurrans/@Pinch hitter/@RUDI

:goldo: :pak: Quetta Gladiators - HCP V
@Life Warrior/@X Factor

:slvo: :pak: Karachi Kings - HCP V
@zwarrior/@RUDI

:goldo: :ind: Rajasthan Royals - IODC
@Life Warrior/@User2010

:slvo: :ind: Kolkata Knight Riders - IODC
@The Deadman/@VC the slogger

:goldo: :aus: Sydney Roosters - ELA VII
@The Deadman/@User2010