Story Champions Series...on Cricket 2005

who shoud be the captain ?

• custom players(planetcricketers)-i ve to roll the dice for this

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
bad luch , any way best of luck next time ....... :cheers:

OK! Rabbitoh, now that I have rolled the dice in your favor, come out of retirement. :p

COMING UP...

Are you ready aussie guys?

To Aussie Coach
Put ur suggestions anything abt the match, players, line-up, anything u wud like to say abt the match

To Aussie players

Anything u want to say abt before the match begins, and ur views
post what u want to say
Have ur say

Attachments

• nest.jpg
    nest.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 77
yo brettlee , can i bee the selector or the coach of my team , as i am not the cap . i will be fair . plzzzzz ..... paki mates plzzz let me be the coach or selector ???

usy57_pak said:
yo brettlee , can i bee the selector or the coach of my team , as i am not the cap . i will be fair . plzzzzz ..... paki mates plzzz let me be the coach or selector ???

nope..u cant be

Ramesh Balaji is finishing his work out at the Chelmsford stadium on the eve of Australia's impending match against Essex. Alice Fraser (Here I go again!!;)) of channel 4 makes her way over towards him.

Alice Fraser: Hi there Balaji!

RB: Hey Alice! So got rid of that awful Charlie yet?

AF: Yes! He is hell bent on interviewing the Indian players, get the hint (Winks)

RB: Zorax! Charlie is more interested towards kids eh?

AF: Hey! I didn't tell that.

RB: Whatever!

AF: OK! After your successful stint with Derbyshire its good to see you back....in the international fold.

RB: (mutters to himself)Yeah! The Balaji charm doesn't wear off that quick (Now loudly) Indeed Alice! Its fantastic representing Australia.

AF: Why are you not playing for India, your home team?

RB: I cant explain that properly. But I have taken a liking towards my adopted country and am happy to play for it.

AF: Tell us about tomorrows match

RB: Stiff test! My back is still stiff from the journeys and..err..activities there off

AF: (snickers!)

RB: I guess all the boys are working real hard now, lest we get steam rolled by Essex. (Yuck!)

AF: Team having complete make over?

RB: I guess you know our ..err..captain (makes a gagging noise) from Derbys Rabbitoh and Molloy his understudy.

AF: Rabbitoh! Oh yeah! the guy who quit playing after one year citing fitness related issues?

RB: The same one...no Scratch that..I didn't say anything.

AF: Any personal targets?

RB: I am all on for putting the team before myself. But I would love taking Tudor to the cleaners. Boy! if there was one player I cant stand in this world, it is him. Also I would love to take the wickets of the Flowers.

AF: Ok! Balaji, that was good talking to you. I am sure we will meet a lot more during this tournament.

RB: Sure! (Mutters: "They are all the same...ladies!") Now let me buy you that dinner I promised.

(They walk off! Balaji smirking at a pititable Zorax who is being bled to death by Charlie McKeown)

IMPORTANT: PUN INTENDED! NO OFFENCE ANY ONE! ESPECIALLY TUDOR!
(I still hate him! ******!)

Machanperu Bala said:
Ramesh Balaji is finishing his work out at the Chelmsford stadium on the eve of Australia's impending match against Essex. Alice Fraser (Here I go again!!;)) of channel 4 makes her way over towards him.

Alice Fraser: Hi there Balaji!

RB: Hey Alice! So got rid of that awful Charlie yet?

AF: Yes! He is hell bent on interviewing the Indian players, get the hint (Winks)

RB: Zorax! Charlie is more interested towards kids eh?

AF: Hey! I didn't tell that.

RB: Whatever!

AF: OK! After your successful stint with Derbyshire its good to see you back....in the international fold.

RB: (mutters to himself)Yeah! The Balaji charm doesn't wear off that quick (Now loudly) Indeed Alice! Its fantastic representing Australia.

AF: Why are you not playing for India, your home team?

RB: I cant explain that properly. But I have taken a liking towards my adopted country and am happy to play for it.

AF: Tell us about tomorrows match

RB: Stiff test! My back is still stiff from the journeys and..err..activities there off

AF: (snickers!)

RB: I guess all the boys are working real hard now, lest we get steam rolled by Essex. (Yuck!)

AF: Team having complete make over?

RB: I guess you know our ..err..captain (makes a gagging noise) from Derbys Rabbitoh and Molloy his understudy.

AF: Rabbitoh! Oh yeah! the guy who quit playing after one year citing fitness related issues?

RB: The same one...no Scratch that..I didn't say anything.

AF: Any personal targets?

RB: I am all on for putting the team before myself. But I would love taking Tudor to the cleaners. Boy! if there was one player I cant stand in this world, it is him. Also I would love to take the wickets of the Flowers.

AF: Ok! Balaji, that was good talking to you. I am sure we will meet a lot more during this tournament.

RB: Sure! (Mutters: "They are all the same...ladies!") Now let me buy you that dinner I promised.

(They walk off! Balaji smirking at a pititable Zorax who is being bled to death by Charlie McKeown)

IMPORTANT: PUN INTENDED! NO OFFENCE ANY ONE! ESPECIALLY TUDOR!
(I still hate him! ******!)

hahahaha ::)
amazing!!!

Last edited:
The Australian team arrived at Chelsford today for their warm up match against essex. Geoffrey Boycott ran into Wildwil and asked him for a interview.

GeoffreyBoycott.jpg

GF: Well this is your first time in England. How do you feel?

WW: I am very exited and looking forward to the match.

GF: What are your roles in the team?

WW: I would love to be wicket keeper and bat 3 or 4.

GF: Who are you most looking forward to facing?

WW: I think the likes of Tudor is going to be nice.

GF: Any chance you coming to play in England?

WW: No not at the moment mate. I am still very happy at the Retravision Warriors.;)

GF: Are we going to see you regulary in the squad?

WW: Don't know mate. I will probaly try to "COUGH" bribe "COUGH" them "COUGH"

GF: Haha. Well good luck for the warm up.

WW: Thanks mate.

They walk away and go buy each other a drink.

After stabbing Charlie McKeown to his death and hiding him in Balaji's car Nitesh Hemlani is met up by Sanjay Manjrekar:

NH: Hehehe...wait till tonight, his date will have quite a suprise...Oh, hi Sanjay.
SM: Hi Nitesh. So, finally the big break. Those seasons with the Derbyshire Phantoms in England and The Retravision Warriors in Australia finally paid off.
NH: Yes, they did. Also my stint with the Asian XI helped impress the selectors, and so I am here. Have met a few old collegues, friends and team mates here. Should be a fun series.
SM: Yes. I am looking forwa...um, why is your hand all red?
NH: Oh, nothing. Just paint. Was painting my...um...gloves, yea. Got paint all over.(eyes turn red, starts muttering)He knows too much. Note to self, shoot Sanjay.
SM: umm, yes right. I guess you are a very busy man, I er, better get going.
*Runs out of town*
NH: That was easy...

Last edited:
cant wait till the Paki match starts :P .........

ZoraxDoom said:
After stabbing Charlie McKeown to his death and hiding him in Baji's car Nitesh Hemlani is met up by Sanjay Manjrekar:

tut..tut..tut..Thats an awful thing you did to Harbhajan - your team mate!

Users who are viewing this thread