Story Champions Series...on Cricket 2005

who shoud be the captain ?

• custom players(planetcricketers)-i ve to roll the dice for this

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
jmcdonald said:
Oh oh, not good, only 1 for 20 off 5.0 overs! Can you consider moving me up the order?

it's all up to coach, selector . captain !! :)

Last edited:
I think a mutimember story will move this story faster,as you have to play individually for all the 4 teams.

sid_19840 said:
I think a mutimember story will move this story faster,as you have to play individually for all the 4 teams.

yeah!!..i will join ur multimember story after this series.
coz i cant start any other series. i am dam busy wid this series..this series needs lots of work...more than 25 custom players, & lots of matches including three finals..

soon after thie series.. i wil be joining ur multiplayer series

I am starting one brettlee,it is just an idea which I would like to see implemented,either in one of the existing stories,like this one for eg,or in a new one.I am just willing to help make such a story,I wont be starting one myself.

Great win by Australia... Hope we can do the same in our match but make a little bit more runs...

The tabloids have reported that Zorax has been remanded for questioning by local police on alleged case of assault and murder! Sanjay Manjrekar is rumoured as the potential witness!

Bugger! This news droned down one of the scintillating cricketing performances seen in recent memory - A swashbuckling Balaji performance!

I sincerely hope I hit those three sixes off Tudor! :D

Machanperu Bala said:
The tabloids have reported that Zorax has been remanded for questioning by local police on alleged case of assault and murder! Sanjay Manjrekar is rumoured as the potential witness!

Bugger! This news droned down one of the scintillating cricketing performances seen in recent memory - A swashbuckling Balaji performance!

I sincerely hope I hit those three sixes off Tudor! :D

:D ..

jmcdonald said:
Oh oh, not good, only 1 for 20 off 5.0 overs! Can you consider moving me up the order?
Probably, selector and I have been discussing the lineup and you could be 10th in the next match pending contact from the captain. Can Richie Roberts please PM me about the lineup.

New Indian Faces

Attachments

• newindfaces.jpg
    newindfaces.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 66
that was crap. its performances like that that make a selector want to huddle in the corner, break down and cry.

now im not normally a worked up person but that performance was absolute rubbish.

let me get a few things straight. pick your games up, pull your fingers out or me and aus are going to drop your asses down to the 2nd xi so quickly your head will spin.

and langerrox... if you ever get out hooking again ill personally teach you how to play the hook shot... using your head as a ball!

cheerfully yours :D:D:D
MWaugh
(Story thread mod)
(Australian selector - Start kissing my ass boys, im the man who chooses wether you play or not)

MWaugh said:
and langerrox... if you ever get out hooking again ill personally teach you how to play the hook shot... using your head as a ball!
if i need anyhelp on the hookshot ill ask your missers shes a good hooker ;)

langerrox said:
if i need anyhelp on the hookshot ill ask your missers shes a good hooker ;)

calm down boy!!
beware u culd be banned for the series :)

2nd warm-up match at Cardiff
India / Nottinghamshire

India off to a decent start after winning the toss

Attachments

• inda1.jpg
    inda1.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 69

Users who are viewing this thread