Story Champions Series...on Cricket 2005

who shoud be the captain ?

• custom players(planetcricketers)-i ve to roll the dice for this

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
what a brilliant innings from the one and only (for stupid people thats me)

India seal easy win over Notts

Acharya & IndiaRock are the star performer

Attachments

• t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 64
How stupid is that? None of the international players bowled. No offense to the custom players but Pathan, H Singh, and Kumble are in the team to bowl. If the CPU choses the custom players over them (brettlee presumably autoplays the bowling), then you might as well take them out and replace them with batsmen like Sehwag, Yuvraj and Kaif. That is if the custom players keep bowling so well. Keep it up guys:)

let get on with pakistan match ... the star Usman is ready to fire up ;) ....

Adarsh said:
How stupid is that? None of the international players bowled. No offense to the custom players but Pathan, H Singh, and Kumble are in the team to bowl. If the CPU choses the custom players over them (brettlee presumably autoplays the bowling), then you might as well take them out and replace them with batsmen like Sehwag, Yuvraj and Kaif. That is if the custom players keep bowling so well. Keep it up guys:)

yup i autoplayed the bowling..(coz this is just a warm up game)
but it is good that CPU gives chance to custom players..& they have taken the wickets.
but u can have star batsmen in the next match..

PM me ur final XI for the first series match over Pakistan

COMING UP NEXT...

Attachments

• palistancom.jpg
    palistancom.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 56
To Pakistan Captain : Sarmad

PM me final 13 players before i start the match

india rock said:
come on 3 wickets 68 runs got to be man of the match

no MOM in warm up games..
get ready for the tough matches coming very soon

i think i have already given my XI of pak ... ceack previous pages :) ....... i think the cap seemes to be offline .... i cant wait tommorow ..... just take best players u fink .... sory if i am beeing in hurry it is warm-up match anyway so not quite big deal .... Remeber i am main bowler ;) ..........

Cheers
----
Usman 7
Seanior Player .

usy57_pak said:
i think i have already given my XI of pak ... ceack previous pages :) ....... i think the cap seemes to be offline .... i cant wait tommorow ..... just take best players u fink .... sory if i am beeing in hurry it is warm-up match anyway so not quite big deal .... Remeber i am main bowler ;) ..........

Cheers
----
Usman 7
Seanior Player .

i will play bowling autoplay mode as i did in previous two matches..
& match will take time to start as i ve some other works to finish

brettlee .. times all uzz .. Take Your Time

Will England be playing any warm up game seeing as their the hosts and that doesnt usually happen?

Users who are viewing this thread