Story Champions Series...on Cricket 2005

who shoud be the captain ?

• custom players(planetcricketers)-i ve to roll the dice for this

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters
46/1 in 11 overs...not a bad start.. I hope the middle order just plays moderately and chase the total within 40 overs.

Pakistan eyeing convincing win

Attachments

• 106.jpg
    106.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 74
i think there should be no problem now in finishing the match within 40 overs.

Exclusive interview of R.Balaji will follow today's match between Pakistan and Middlesex:D

Pakistan seal easy win over Middlesex

Attachments

• pakwin.jpg
    pakwin.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 67
Balaji ****s in to the media section of his Hotel lobby, where the reporters from different sections of media are waiting. After all, he is the spokes person for Team Australia today.

Reporter1: Balaji, great knock against Essex! What are your hopes for the tournament.

Balaji: Of course, being the world champs for a l.........ong time now, we are the obvious favorites.

R1: But the win was not convincing!

Balaji: The match was scheduled exactly 7 hours after we landed here! Try playing a game of golf after a jetlag and you'll know. This is cricket buddy!

R1: (feeling offended) Being jet lagged doesnot mean you guys struggle against Essex. Afterall it was only you, Hussey and Willie who managed to get decent scores!

Balaji: (glaring at R1) Look! We are a bunch of newcomers, who have limited first class experience. That does not mean we cannot perform like the great players who donned the baggy green!

R1: So are you implying that your chances of winning the trophy is slim?

Balaji: I bet you will not ask me this question when we finish of England first up. MATE!

R2: James Ryder from BBC, Balaji do you have any specific targets in your impending match?

Balaji: Well I would like to knock off a few runs, hope to continue the good form. But let me take this opportunity to say that I have two specific targets 1. Shaun Briggs the captain and 2. Callum Chance, if he gets his chance to play!

JR: Oh! derbyshire Rendezvous?

Balaji: Its always good to be up aginst old mates. and I can bet you that ol' Briggsey might be planning to pepper me up with his mean bouncers.

JR: Your prediction?

Balaji: We have high hopes here! Just planning on my techniques against Harmison. I hate bouncers!

He leaves the podium, glaring at Reporter 1 and showing him the middle finger:p

Yeh ... We won ... any way that was good warm up .... the real stuff yet to come I am in great foarm ;) ....

sarmad said:
I think chasing 171 will not be a great problem...I think usman u and I can work the things out ;) after this performance.
Cap .. that was just a start :D Real Usman yet to come ;) ...

Match # 1

COMING UP NEXT

Attachments

• match1.jpg
    match1.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 65
well done to my fellow Pakistani colleagues. Missed out on fifty, maybe next time. 47 and one catch, not a bad start

WHAT THEY SAY

Australian cricketer Balaji
I have two specific targets 1. Shaun Briggs the captain and 2. Callum Chance, if he gets his chance to play!

Australian coach aus5892
We are serious, we WILL drop human players who are out of form

England captain Briggsey
Look forward to the game and playing a good captains knock

Australian cricketer jmcdonald
Ready to take on the English

Australian selector MWaugh (to aussie players)
pick your games up, pull your fingers out

Australian crikceter ashu2411
I am very confident we will win the cup

All team members, I think we need to take our batting more seriously. I want my own batting form to be at top. I think we need some batting coaching session which will drastically improve our performance. So far I am really happy with the way we are bowling.

I hope we have a good game against England and I am sure we will win it just like we win the Natwest Challenge trophy from England :D .

A. Garg
vice-captain of Australian Team

Briggsey said:
I have noticed that England dont have a coach as of yet, so seen as how I am captain I have taken it upon myself to put down a squad for the first game at least until we get a coach anyway!

England Line Up For First Game Against Australia
1. M.Trescothick - Bat aggressively at top of innings
2. B.Molloy
3. Briggsey (C) - Bat to situation, if early wicket bat sensibly, good opening stand, try to up run rate even more
4. Danny2502
5. K.Pietersen - Bat aggressively but be patient and try be there at the end
6. P.Collingwood - Defensively but up pace if still there in last 10 overs
7. Sid_19840
8. J.Gray (WKT)
9. C.Chance
10. L.Williams
11. S.Harmison - Bowl aggressively, bounce some in and try the slower ball now and again

I was left out of England :crying
Briggsey, I know I must have slipped your mind so please let me in. If you didnt see my details here they are again
Chez Lewis, All rounder, safe but run scoring Moderate batter, excellent Leg-spin bowler.
:upray Please pick me :upray

india rock injury

First%20Aid%20Bag%20.jpg

India rock will not play the opening match
due to a shoulder injury.

Sorry guys i won't be joining you first game

Users who are viewing this thread