changing Pitch Mat!

sameer0807

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys,

How do i change pitch mats? I have downloaded Coca Cola mats when Pakistan was touring India...but now India is touring England and i want Natwest or npower mats.
I have downloaded Natwest Mats...but every time i play the game Coca Cola mats are there...how do i switch between mats?

plz advice!

peace

download from the download centre Graphic ImporterV2.2

Find the pitch mat you want in that program to replace

so go to all of England's pitch mat options and import the BIMAP file you want to use for it.

I get the exact same problem Sameer ... Its funny though I was able to use the original editor (found in some forum posting somewhere) to import limited files such as stumps, yet it crashes in the newer version!

Anyways, hopefully Prakash or Colin will have an answer for us (or anyone else with the knowledge!)

Cheers
AJ

AJ_82 said:
I get the exact same problem Sameer ... Its funny though I was able to use the original editor (found in some forum posting somewhere) to import limited files such as stumps, yet it crashes in the newer version!

Anyways, hopefully Prakash or Colin will have an answer for us (or anyone else with the knowledge!)

Cheers
AJ

Hello,

try downloadin version 2.1, i just downloaded that n i was able to change pitch mats with no prbs. here's da link: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6987
Scroll untill u see a download link for ver 2.1.

peace

Cheers for that Sameer

It's actually version 2.2.1 ... which i found interestingly enough wasnt what was posted in the downloads forum when I got it (like yesterday) so whether or not thats an error or just not done i dunno?

All good now :cool:

Cheers
AJ

adthomp said:
download from the download centre Graphic ImporterV2.2

Find the pitch mat you want in that program to replace

so go to all of England's pitch mat options and import the BIMAP file you want to use for it.

thnx mate!

AJ_82 said:
Cheers for that Sameer

It's actually version 2.2.1 ... which i found interestingly enough wasnt what was posted in the downloads forum when I got it (like yesterday) so whether or not thats an error or just not done i dunno?

All good now :cool:

Cheers
AJ

good to know everythin is also workin fine for ya!
Have fun.

peace

dude sameer i donno how u managed it...but u made a record for the fastest double posting...u posted two posts in the same thread in one minute...btw i ain't patting ur back...if u use the facilities that are available for writing the posts then u can easily stop double posting...try using EDIT button and for the purpose in this case you could have used the quotes tag...

Users who are viewing this thread