Changing Team Names

jamesdriscoll

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone know how to change the names of teams in the game? The Duke's XI seems pretty pointless and it would be better off as England A or something like that.

Any suggestions?

I was thinking of this myself would like to make a alltime aust 11 team

my team would be

B Ponsford
B Lawry
I Chappell
D Bradmon
G Chappell
K Miller
R Marsh
R Benoud
A Davidosn
D Lillee
R Lindwall

I'm a bit off track here but off to topic..

actully I liked Brian Lara on sega mega drive days when you could create your own teams

but yeah I guess you could edit the players to england A team would take a while.

But then theres the countrys flags next too players names.. and the logo would still be XI Logo not England A

a shame we can't create a team

Well changing the players in the team would be easy. And the kits could be changed to be the same as England's. The only real problem would be changing the name of the team and the commentary of the name of the team.

Colin knows how to change them, you have to change the team name on the exe as well as on the gob.

jamesdriscoll said:
Well changing the players in the team would be easy. And the kits could be changed to be the same as England's. The only real problem would be changing the name of the team and the commentary of the name of the team.
changing commentary should not be tough as you can make a sound file in ur own voice or search for the appropriate words spoken by some well known commentator, convert it to ogg of proper size and then import it using sound iporter...to change the name of the team in exe u need an original exe and that means you have to play with the lineup bug

Man how do u change team by gob file i mean explain me in details so i can undertsand or wat and 1 more think ho do we record our sound i kno how to convert the file in OGG but wat program u use to record sound

You can use goldwave to make sounds. Logos are dead easy too.
Changing team names involves hex editing and I wouldn't advise you to undertake it unless you are experienced and competent.

I Know i understand but i will be careful even i lik to learn something new and by mistake if i did anything wrong and it crash i'll reinstall my game. So plzz tell me if u wish to tell me plzzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread