Channel 4 TV Overlays

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I was wondering if anyone could make a patch which includes the Channel 4 tv overlays. If anyone can please post it on here. If you do make it please check that every letter is correct. This has to be done carefully. Thanks.

I was working on C4 graphics but I had some problems with the actual on screen graphics. do u want me to post my err.. 'basic' effort?

Rights

I also heard that Sky had bought the rights to screen England's summer tests, but it would still be nice to see your rough versions.

Here is my bad attempt at channel 4 graphics, some images have white space that needs fixing. U are welcome to improve this. It's based on the Supersport Graphics so u will need that for them to work at the moment.

Attachments

• Channel 4 graphics patch.zip
    18.8 KB · Views: 34
Channel Four Overlays

Wardog, could you please post a screenshot of these Channel Four Overlays, because I currently have the ESPN Overlays and would like to have a good look at anyone's attempts before I install it onto my game. Also, if anyone takes these and improves them, that would be great.

Wardog, I tried to download your C4 graphics but the graphics importer said it was 'unknown zip format'. Do you know why that's happening? Also, we're still waiting for some screens of it too.

Nice to know we're thinking along the same lines, will p! :drinks

Pepi said:
Wardog, I tried to download your C4 graphics but the graphics importer said it was 'unknown zip format'. Do you know why that's happening? Also, we're still waiting for some screens of it too.

Nice to know we're thinking along the same lines, will p! :drinks

First u need the SUPERSPORT GRAPHICS patch installed and second the files r in .tga and u need to put them in the the data\bats folder once u hav installed supersport graphics.
Screen will come soon but I made these a while ago and am using world cup graphics which means I will hav to install supersport first. The screens are yellow versions of Supersport patch with channel 4 logos in place of supersport ones, not much else to explain, plus no in game graphics, just menus.

wardog said:
First u need the SUPERSPORT GRAPHICS patch installed and second the files r in .tga and u need to put them in the the data\bats folder once u hav installed supersport graphics.
Screen will come soon but I made these a while ago and am using world cup graphics which means I will hav to install supersport first. The screens are yellow versions of Supersport patch with channel 4 logos in place of supersport ones, not much else to explain, plus no in game graphics, just menus.
nope, this doesn't work. Does it work for you? It still says 'Unknown Zip Format'. :(

The problem is it isn't in the GI format. You need the file.data and 2 other files for it to work with the GI. But what wardog said is right. You need to install the supersports patch first using the GI. Then replace the image files in the bat folder with the ones u just downloaded from here.

Users who are viewing this thread