Cheapest where?

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am finally planning to buy BLIC for PS2...
I don't wan't the PC version, because I got C2005 for PC.
Anyway, in Norway it will cost me around 55-60? to buy the game now, so I was wondering how much the game will cost in UK?
Does anyone here know wich store the game is cheapest? Like a store, not internet store like play.com
But how much does it cost to ship to an adress in UK from play.com?
Cheers! :cheers

i like using amazon.co.uk. about ?25, with free postage and packaging because you are spending over ?19.

kush said:
i like using amazon.co.uk. about ?25, with free postage and packaging because you are spending over ?19.

Moved to the BLIC section. Its ?25 as well from Codemasters. See the banner on this page!

Oh, sorry I got mixed up with ICC 2005 & BLIC2005 forum! =P
Hm, so it's free to ship it in UK?
Because I can tell my cousin in UK to buy it for me and send it to me.
It will get to expensive here!

Is this a double post? It has been almost a week since I wrote the last post, and sorry if it is. But I have something new to write, and I wan't this topic to go on top so people can see that it is active! :p
Anyway, I went to one of the few stores in Norway that sells the game, and it costed 60? there!! :eek:
I checked at play.com and they have it for 17.99! ;)
You guys have probably ordered something from around that price from play.com, so how much did the shipping cost?
And I have heard that is its under 20? the shipping is free to any country? :rolleyes: But how much does it cost to ship (postal and stuff like that) to an adress in England? :)
Cheers!

You should be ok shipping is included at play.com and Norway is listed in their delivery policy.

In Pak & Ind it is not original, so I have to chip my ps2. Something that also costs money! :) And I won't chip it, it's no use...
Anyway, it costs more to ship the game to Norway than to Uk, but how much does the shipping cost in UK?

You get original PAL based PS2 CDs in India or Pakistan and don't have to chip ur system. A PAL based CD can be played anywhere in subcontinent, Aus or Europe and doesn't depend on region.

However if you are in US or Canada, you have no option but to mod your box if u wanna play games on PS2 or XBox as no NTSC version is available.

I don't know about pakistan but it's available in India at 'Planet M' - saw it in Bangalore and Delhi when I was there few months back. Also saw the game at a book store - am forgetting the name of the store though.

Hello all - just passing through - good to see the community's still active between games. :)

To answer a couple of queries, the prices in the Codemasters e-shop have been reduced now, so it's ?21.99 for the PS2 and Xbox versions, and ?12.99 for the PC versions. Free delivery in the UK as well. Click on the But It Now banner at the top of the forum to go straight to the eshop.

Users who are viewing this thread