CHEATS Found!

K

Kallis

Atlast I have found some cheats.
download this file and extract it to cricket 2004 directory and read the.nfo files and run exe. After that during the match goto option screen and push the buttons which are specified by this file

I downloaded this file and ran it by my anti virus and a virus was found, so take care.

you should have posted it after removing the virus dude :saywhat:

B) andrew does this forum not scan for virus before people post these files

cuz it can be dangerous,like if some one say here is a patch and gives a virus

the only thing we can do is ban him

but u will say that members should scan for virus after downloading and before opening the file

:( but what about people like me who doesnot have antivirus software

i thing before people can post a file here it should be verified by a mod

then the mod can give it a star sign or something ,so people will know that it is safe to download

Originally posted by ricky123@Jan 12 2004, 05:47 PM
:( but what about people like me who doesnot have antivirus software
If you have no anti-virus software and get a virus, then I'm afraid you deserve what you get.

In this day and age there is no excuse for not having anti-virus sotware. There are even some freeware ones available.

I really recommend Avast! Anti virus Home edition ... it has all of the functions Norton Antivirus has plus more ... its free 2 ... I luv it

you dummys your computers have viruses built in themselves my computer is running it properly. If I knew how to put a screenshot I would have put it. You suckers, most of you wouldn't have tried it only speaking your mastar's voice. If you don't wan't to download this from here then you can download it from cheatplanet.com trainer page.
YOU SUCKERS

and whats his problem????? :saywhat:
well i ll make it simple most of us here like 2 play the game as it is and the only things we add 2 it are kits, bats addon patch or bug removing patchs....n come on play the game as it is....y cheat n kill the fun

Originally posted by jari@Jan 13 2004, 02:39 PM
you dummys your computers have viruses built in themselves my computer is running it properly. If I knew how to put a screenshot I would have put it. You suckers, most of you wouldn't have tried it only speaking your mastar's voice. If you don't wan't to download this from here then you can download it from cheatplanet.com trainer page.
YOU SUCKERS
I only put up a warning that I downloaded the file, ran it past my anti virus software and it threw up a warning that there was a virus in the file, so that ppl could do the same if they downloaded it, rather than just run the exe. That's all. I download loads of files from the internet, and always run them through my av software; very rarely do I get a warning message. If it makes me a sucker not to want to risk unleashing some virus or trojan on my pc, then so be it. It's up to others what they want to do.

If you people are getting virus messages then you can download it from cheatplanet.com's pctrainers page.
OK

Users who are viewing this thread