Chennai Champion's Pavillion [The Dinesh Karthik Pavillion] - Season 3

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Banner_final.png

"All you fast bowler Rascalaa's - I have the bat, do you have the balls? Mind it!" - MS Dhoni

Logo

Logo.png

Kit

kit_final.png

Ground

ground.jpg

Joojoobi ;)

MESSAGE FROM THE CAPTAIN
Greetings Chennaiites. I am Cricketman, your captain, coach, cheerleader, dictator, and basically god for the next few weeks. So make sure you're on my good side. ;)
First things first, we have lots of money. I mean, loads of it. We don't know what to do with it most of the time. Our owner, the mysterious 'pal' is one of the richest members here on PC, which is great. :)
We are here to win the PCPL. Last two tries we came up second place, but this time things will be different. We will practice hard, work harder, and spend money like no tomorrow to ensure that we come up tops this time around!

Make sure everyone is active and participating, it's all in the fun and spirit of the game. This thing is only worthwhile if our team is enjoying it (and we win, of course) so make sure you post and make your presence felt!

The time is now. We must fight, we must conquer, we must fight. Vaange Azhaghian Tamilmaghans (Come on Noble Tamilians), lets take this thing!

Last edited by a moderator:

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Why Karthik is between idly's and vada's and dosa's? :laugh Anyways good luck to your side as well :thumbs

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
CM in the VM you sent me you said I had to be active, does that mean active in here or just the whole forum in general?

Sound's like I've been picked by the right team though :D

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
You mean Sean :p.

Welcome Cricketdudemad!

Alright guys we gotta get posting - MD and BB are already at 3 pages and we have a mere 8 posts.

Lets play a game. Who has the most punchable face in world cricket? I've gotta go with Ponting.

naresh091

International Cricketer
You mean Sean :p.

Welcome Cricketdudemad!

Alright guys we gotta get posting - MD and BB are already at 3 pages and we have a mere 8 posts.

Lets play a game. Who has the most punchable face in world cricket? I've gotta go with Ponting.
Lol S and D are very near in the keyboard,you know?

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
So what's the reason for being so active? What does it actually do?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Activity in Match threads = Average upgrades
Average upgrades = better team
Better team = better chance at winning the 50 mill odd prize money.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Okay got it. So the more I post the better my player will perform.

Users who are viewing this thread