City names found in commentry 1

OMG!!! If this is true,wanna kiss you BigAnt!

But this should be only for commentary names.(incase if we make custom stadiums)

Dude they cant have 96 stadiums in the game for sure.I expect something around 35-45 in the game tbh. :thumbs

They *could* have 96, but there is no way they will. The first list is much more believable.

Though, I do wonder why they would include such names as Hawkes Bay in Napier (NZ) and not Hamilton?

Surely if they were just listing cities then Hamilton would be there as NZ play a lot of their games there. Auckland is in the new list, but wasn't in the old list. I don't know why they would leave out Auckland, to be honest.

Last edited:
Ah well...ill live...Wat are your expectations for gameplay, Dutchad? Realistically.

Ah well...ill live...Wat are your expectations for gameplay, Dutchad? Realistically.

If you haven't read the sticky thread 'what we know', you really should. It will answer a lot. No one knows anymore than that at this stage.

Im asking for his expectations, not facts.

I personally expect this game to utterly blow our socks off in terms of depth, innovation and gameplay. It will be the new benchmark of cricket games.

----------

Im asking for his expectations, not facts.

I think umosay was just trying to be helpful there, just pointing you in the right direction.

Oh :/ .. Sorry then Umosay ! Thought you were being clever with me. I apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread