PS3: Clash of Legends - Test Series - Mumbai Warriors (Valerian) Won the Series

francisjery

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Clash of Legends

Hey Guys,

I am looking to start a test tournament, which would be a combination of test and Pro 40 format.

The teams are mostly based on the Legend Players selected through draft. We have current generation players as well to support the legends.

Match Format:

It will be two day test match with 80 overs each day. The batting team can play for 40 overs each innings and they have to declare. This will be a short format limited overs test match.

Match Creation

Go to Don Bradman Academy
Select Match Type Designer
Select New

Make all the following changes

Wickets per Innings - 10
Balls per over - 6
Days per match - 2
Overs per day - 80
2 Innings match - Ticked

Innings 1
Compulsory Closure A - 40
Compulsory Closure B - 40

Innings 2
Compulsory Closure A - 40
Compulsory Closure B - 40

Start Time 8:00 PM (This will be fun ;))

Sessions
Session 1
Duration - 2 Hours
Interval - 10 Minutes

Session 2
Duration - 2 Hours
Interval - 10 Minutes

Session 3
Duration - 1 Hour 20 minutes

Rules
Bowlers Over Cap - Ticked
Use diff ball from each end - Unticked
New ball available - 20 overs
Follow on - Trailing 150 runs
Test match style wides - Ticked
Free hit on no ball - Unticked
No ball value - 1 run
Bouncer per over -1
Decision reviews per innings - 2
BARS rest at - 20 Overs
Keep Bars on Umpires call Unticked
Drawn/Tied Match - No winner is fine

Field Restriction
Max Leg Side - 5
Max Behind Leg - 2
Max Outfielders - 6
Fielding restriction count - 0
Line Type - Solid

Visuals
Ball Color - Red
Rope Distance - Medium

Press 'O' button to go back to the main menu
Press Triangle to rename the Match type as 'Clash of Legends'

Match Rules:

1. The playing eleven should consist of Four Legend players Minimum. You can play with all the six legend players if you want

2. Do not select the "Normalise Skills" when hosting online match.

3. Never accept the Forfeit request sent automatically in game.

4. Do not edit the skills are attributes of the players in the team. This is forbidden for all the leagues.

5. Home team or host team can create the match in online gameplay. Select the weather type as always fine as we do not want any team to take advantage of the rain and decreased overs. Other options can be random.

6. If any glitches/bugs are encountered , we will have to live with it , as cricket was never intended as a perfect game. However if a match is very laggy and glitchy and both teams agree to restart then that is between the two team managers. The restart must take place before the game is complete.

7. Bowling ultra slow deliveries or slow bouncers with pace bowlers or medium pacers are not allowed as these are considered un-sportive.

8. Match needs to be saved every ten overs to avoid any discontinuity. Either of the teams can initiate the save and exit request.

9. Please take a Screenshot of the complete scorecard and post it in this forum, as we need all the Stats for the Logs. The match will be considered friendly match if no screenshots are posted in forum or sent in whats app.

10. Matches can be played in any order according to the availability of the managers. But to try to finish the matches as per the fixtures it will be helpful to avoid any surprises in the leaderboard.

11. If any manager wants leave the league in the middle, If no matches are played by that manager all his matches will be cancelled from the fixtures. If any match is played, then all the future matches of that manager will be considered as walk out and the opponent will be awarded the match points.

12. The batting team will get automatically declared after 40 overs. The game does not recognize the drawn match. So if all the 40 overs in the fourth innings the match will be considered as draw (Even though the game result shows a winner in the game). So the bowling team will have to dismiss all the ten wickets or the batting team will have chase the required run to win.

Last edited:

ethybubs

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Can I see a list of players in the draft?

francisjery

International Coach
Points Table

Points_Table.jpg

Leader Board

Leaderboard.jpg

Teams

Teams.jpg

Match Points

Win - 6
Draw - 3
Loss -0

Bonus Points
More than 150 Team runs in 1 innings - 2
More than 100 Team runs in 1 innings - 1

Win by an inning and more runs - 2

Fixtures:

Round 1
Chennai Master Blasters vs Sylhet Savages - Sylhet Savages beat Chennai Master Blaster by 266 runs
Mumbai Warriors vs Doaba Dynamos – Doaba Dynamos beat Mumbai Warriors by 134 runs
Himanshuz Legends vs Brave Olympians -Match ended in Draw
Shiv XI - Bye

Round 2
Himanshuz Legends vs Mumbai Warriors - Himanshuz Legends beat Mumbai Warriors by 127 runs
Chennai Master Blasters vs Doaba Dynamos - Doaba Dynamos won by 10 wickets
Shiv XI vs Sylhet Savages - Match awarded to Syleht Savages due to Shiv XI's Withdrawal from the league
Brave Olympians - Bye

Round 3
Brave Olympians vs Chennai Master Blasters -Brave Olympians beat Chennai Master Blasters by an Innings and 98 runs
Himanshuz Legends vs Shiv XI -Match awarded to Himanshuz Legends due to Shiv XI's Withdrawal from the league
Sylhet Savages vs Doaba Dynamos -Sylhet Savages beat Doaba Dynamos by an innings and 19 runs
Mumbai Warriors - Bye

Round 4
Mumbai Warriors vs Shiv XI - Match awarded to Mumbai Warriors due to Shiv XI's Withdrawal from the league
Brave Olympians vs Sylhet Savages -Match ended in Draw
Himanshuz Legends vs Doaba Dynamos – Doaba Dynamos beat Himanshuz Legends by 7 wickets
Chennai Master Blasters - Bye

Round 5
Brave Olympians vs Doaba Dynamos -Doaba Dynamos beat Brave Olympians by an innings and 25 runs
Mumbai Warriors vs Sylhet Savages - Match ended in Draw
Chennai Master Blasters vs Shiv XI - Match awarded to Chennai Master Blasters due to Shiv XI's Withdrawal from the league
Himanshuz Legends - Bye

Round 6
Shiv XI vs Doaba Dynamos – Match awarded to Doaba Dynamos due to Shiv XI's Withdrawal from the league
Himanshuz Legends vs Chennai Master Blasters - Chennai Master Blasters won by 163 runs
Brave Olympians vs Mumbai Warriors - Mumbai Warriors beat Brave Olympians by 165 runs
Sylhet Savages - Bye

Round 7
Himanshuz Legends vs Sylhet Savages - Sylhet Savages won by an Innings and 158 runs
Brave Olympians vs Shiv XI - Match awarded to Brave Olympians due to Shiv XI's Withdrawal from the league
Mumbai Warriors vs Chennai Master Blasters - Mumbai Warriors won by 7 wickets
Doaba Dynamos - Bye

Semi Finals

Sylhet Savages vs Doaba Dynamos

First_Semi_Finals.jpg

Mumbai Warriors vs Brave Olympians

Second_Semi.jpg

Grand Finale

Sylhet Savages vs Mumbai Warriors

CoL Final.jpg

Attachments

• Clash of Legends - Scorecards.xlsx
    185.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Cricz25

Club Captain
Hi Jerry,

Sounds exciting :cheers. I am interested in this league. My details are:
PSN ID: Aaru140814
Name of the Team: Himanshuz Legends
Playable Time (GMT): 16:30 GMT (10PM IST onwards)
Do you have Whats App (easy to communicate): Yes, 09819609540
Suggestion if any: May be later, we can introduce T20 as well to make it mor exciting :)

xvalerianx

Club Captain
PSN ID:
Name of the Team: Mumbai Warriors
Playable Time (GMT): 1:30 pm GMT to 4 30 GMT weekdays, Sunday mostly throughout.
Do you have Whats App (easy to communicate): Yes , 9769464735
Suggestion if any: Coloured uniforms would be fun plus it will be nice if we can increase the number of overs in a test. Still , seems a good prospect. Best of luck. :)

Solomon

County Cricketer
PSN ID: solo_1811
Name of the Team: Chennai Master Blasters
Playable Time (GMT): 20:00 GMT to 2300 GMT
Do you have Whats App (easy to communicate): Yes , +972 54 765 8124
Suggestion if any: Day / Night Test Matches with Colored Uniforms and without Helmets for batsmen.

francisjery

International Coach
@valerian140, lot of people have problem staying not out for more than 20 to 25. Sometimes it will take a long time to finish the match as well. As I have mentioned in the first post this is a short and quick test match with the combination of test match and pro 40 style.

Regarding the uniforms, white dress is just my suggestion, you can use whatever colour you want your team to wear. IMO white uniforms will give the real feel of playing a test match.

@Solomon you have the same opinion like me buddy :thumbs. I am planning to set the match starting time as 8:00 PM in the match designer. So its gonna be full night match under the lights ;)

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Count me in Francis !!!

francisjery

International Coach
Count me in Francis !!!

Thank you for showing interest @AL_Amin. Could you please fill up the following details and post in the thread

PSN ID:
Name of the Team:
Playable Time (GMT):
Do you have Whats App (easy to communicate):
Suggestion if any:

----------

Can I see a list of players in the draft?

Hi @ethybubs are you interested in joining the league. we have only one more team left to fill

ethybubs

International Cricketer
I don't think I have the time to join sorry, but I'm sure you will easily get the last spot filled.

chaman82

County Cricketer
I am playing for sure. But in patch 2.
Psn: chamanchindi82
Name of team: shiv xi
Time: flexible anytime
Yes i am on whatsapp: 09810075930

francisjery

International Coach
Hey Guys,
@Cricz25 @valerian140 @Solomon @AL_Amin @chaman82. Its great to see all the spots picked up within one day. It feels great to have such a support for this league :cheers.

I am waiting for the details from @AL_Amin and after that we will proceed with the draft.
@Cricz25 will start the draft followed by myself ( @francisjery ) and @valerian140 @Solomon @chaman82 @AL_Amin.

First draft is for the Legend players.

Once you pick the player copy the entire list and past it in your post, like the following

For example:

If I pick Sir Don Bradman, I will post

Selected Player: Sir Donald Bradman

Available Players: (Removing Sir Don Bradman from the list)

Godfrey Evans, Kapil Dev, Sir Vivian Richards, Javagal Srinath, Sachin Tendulkar, Courtney Walsh, Sunil Gavaskar, Courtly Ambrose, Brian Lara, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Saeed Anwar, Nawab Pataudi, Javad Miandad, Muthaiah Muralidharan, Adam Gilchrist, Shane Warne, Mathew Hayden, Shaun Pollock, Ravi Shasthri, Glenn Mcgrath, Stephen Fleming, Anil Kumble, Rahul Dravid, Manoj Prabhakar, Ricky Ponting, Malcolm Marshall, Mark Waugh, Len Darling, Steve Waugh, Shoiab Akthar, Saurav Ganguly, Clive Lloyd, Mohinder Amarnath, Allan Border, Carl Hooper, Ernie Bromley, Inzamam Ul Haq, Imran Khan

Next if @valerian140 picks Kapil Dev, He will have to post

Selected Player: Kapil Dev

Available players: (Removing Kapil Dev from the list of my post)

Godfrey Evans, Sir Vivian Richards, Javagal Srinath, Sachin Tendulkar, Courtney Walsh, Sunil Gavaskar, Courtly Ambrose, Brian Lara, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Saeed Anwar, Nawab Pataudi, Javad Miandad, Muthaiah Muralidharan, Adam Gilchrist, Shane Warne, Mathew Hayden, Shaun Pollock, Ravi Shasthri, Glenn Mcgrath, Stephen Fleming, Anil Kumble, Rahul Dravid, Manoj Prabhakar, Ricky Ponting, Malcolm Marshall, Mark Waugh, Len Darling, Steve Waugh, Shoiab Akthar, Saurav Ganguly, Clive Lloyd, Mohinder Amarnath, Allan Border, Carl Hooper, Ernie Bromley, Inzamam Ul Haq, Imran Khan.

Once the first round is over I will update the teams in the first post and we can continue with the second round.

We have six rounds for legend players, two rounds for fast bowlers, five rounds for batsmen and two rounds for spinners

Please let me know for any questions.

Once again, thanks for your support guys :thumbs :thumbs.

Last edited:

Cricz25

Club Captain
Hi All,

My first selection :)

Selected Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Available Players: (Removing Sachin Tendulkar from the list)

Godfrey Evans, Kapil Dev, Sir Vivian Richards, Javagal Srinath, Courtney Walsh, Sunil Gavaskar, Courtly Ambrose, Brian Lara, Wasim Akram, Sir Donald Bradman, Waqar Younis, Saeed Anwar, Nawab Pataudi, Javad Miandad, Muthaiah Muralidharan, Adam Gilchrist, Shane Warne, Mathew Hayden, Shaun Pollock, Ravi Shasthri, Glenn Mcgrath, Stephen Fleming, Anil Kumble, Rahul Dravid, Manoj Prabhakar, Ricky Ponting, Malcolm Marshall, Mark Waugh, Len Darling, Steve Waugh, Shoiab Akthar, Saurav Ganguly, Clive Lloyd, Mohinder Amarnath, Allan Border, Carl Hooper, Ernie Bromley, Inzamam Ul Haq, Imran Khan

Come on Guys :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread