Classic Mafia 2 - Game abandoned

ved_

International Coach
Classic Mafia Round 2

This is a classic setup with 3 blues, 1 cop, 1 doctor and 2 mafia. The game starts with a night phase that is lethal. Good luck and enjoy the game!

Rules
1) Don't quote any communication you have received via PM from me.
2) Alignments will be revealed upon death.
3) If anything in your PM over-rides these rules then your PM is to be followed.
4) No communication about the game outside of this thread, unless your PM says so. If someone contacts you, report it to me. This is a strict rule, follow it or you will likely be banned from future games.
5) No personal attacks
6) Don't post in white text.
7) Enjoy the game.
8) The game will start with a lethal night 0...
9) Write-ups wont be giving information, they will only show you some account of what happened.
10)Role claiming is allowed and encouraged.
11)24-hour deadline for all the night roles, 48-hours for the daytime. Not more, not less. This type of game does not require 96 hour - days.

Write-ups
Night 0
Day 1 simsanta123, VILLAGER was dead
Night 1
Night 1
Day 2 Sedition, VILLAGER was dead
Night 2 Aditya, MAFIA was dead

Alive
puddleduck
Twenty20 Pro
MaD
User2010
Dead
simsanta123, VILLAGER
Sedition, VILLAGER
Aditya, MAFIA

Classic Mafia Round 2 PC.net
Cop-puddleduck
Doc-Twenty20 Pro
Mafia-Aditya,MaD
Blues-Sedition,User2010,simsanta123

Mafia Discussion - http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/AD3mgkYL8hzw

Spectator and Dead Discussion - http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/uFriqNbfRHbdV

Night 0
Mafia-simsanta123
Cop-User2010
Doc-None

Night 1
Mafia-Sedition
Cop-Aditya
Doc-puddleduck

Night 2
Mafia-
Cop-
Doc-

Last edited:

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Since it would be hilarious for everyone to see me die without posting again and I'm a team player - count me in.

ved_

International Coach
3 more needed... I think I saw Varun posting that he wanted to play this one , but I'll wait for him to confirm this.

ved_

International Coach
PRE-GAME​
-x-
The aftershock of the murders last month was still lingering in the town. The townpeople had reformed and elected new people. The hospitals and police stations had been renovated. But who knew the danger, coming in from behind them. The mafia, who had emerged victorious last month, were hidden among the townies. Then came one fine night, which would redefine the lives of many people at this place....
-x-
It is now Night 0.
Confirm your roles in. Also, send your night roles.

Last edited:

ved_

International Coach
Anybody who's not playing this game can ask me in PM for the link to spectator QT.

----------

Activity is strongly encouraged, btw. Also, unselfish play is required too, or else no fun in playing this type of setup. Yes you get a win on your stats only if you survive, but you must play for your faction over here.

Users who are viewing this thread