Classic matches

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Has no one stared playing classic matches?

would like to hear from those who bought the game whether the matches are worth or not. ;)

I love the classic matches personally. At the end of the day however they are just like normal matches, The umpire calling for a TV replay in the 1882 Test classic match was a little annoying. Also I'm hoping that you can unlock the difficulties on them, as I have only not completed the last one Champions Trophy WI vs ENG, and up untill now they have been Slog/Village/County level and the were a bit easy, it would be fun if I could go back and play them on Test difficulty

so its notlike the last BLC where unless you complete a classic game you cannot advance to the next one , isn't it ?

iceman_waugh said:
so its notlike the last BLC where unless you complete a classic game you cannot advance to the next one , isn't it ?

it is you have to complete one match before you can advance to the next classic match

does the game have any cheats to advance to the next level of classic matches. ?

i completed the first few easy but i am struggling to hit six sixes in one over the best iv got is 4

List of Classic Matches is avaliable here

umpirestrikes said:
The umpire calling for a TV replay in the 1882 Test classic match was a little annoying.
that's funny or can we call it as a bug. :p

The umpire calling for the TV replay was just an example of the fact that in the older classic matches all they have done is turn the colour to black and white. I showed one of my mates one of them and he was amused at WG Grace diving to stop a boundary. Prehaps I'm expecting too much? Oh and Sjjb on the six sixes keep trying, for my first about 10 goes I could only hit two sixes, you have just got to wait for the ball and play it late

does the difficulty get harder and harder as the classic matches go on? it would have been better if i could choose the difficulty level (test) in all of em.

i can easily do the bodyline test as australia but with 1 shot as england tryin to get em out i could do it even though it was on village mode. stupid bradman is 2 damm good

i cant believe the 1999 semi between aus and sth africa aint der

wait for afew days until someone gets a classic match editor...you will be able to put it in.

I'm stuck on the india vs pakistan world cup match I can't bowl india out or when playing as india I keep losing tendulker

Users who are viewing this thread