Closed Setup Mafia - Mafia (swacker) wins.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm currently phone posting, got a friends birthday party starting in a bit

Vote: Varun

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Without writeups its gonna be tough but i will refrain my self from lynching anyone on the basis of inactivity.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Nothing much to start with. So I'll probably go with someone who is inactive.

Lynch: MaD

I can sympathise with random votes (that's how we start on the forums where I play) but they are truly random rather than based on tortured reasoning. Moaning about inactivity in the first page of the game seems incredibly off; could you explain it?

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
I can sympathise with random votes (that's how we start on the forums where I play) but they are truly random rather than based on tortured reasoning. Moaning about inactivity in the first page of the game seems incredibly off; could you explain it?

"Nothing much to start with. " is quite random enough.

but I think it's slightly suspicious you go ahead and just lynch one of the most experienced players in this game

What's so suspicious about lynching an experienced player? I, frankly had no idea about his experience That actually looks like an attempt to save him :p

FOS: Simon.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
but they are truly random rather than based on tortured reasoning

What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? Also, would it be good for the town if we lynched you?

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
I think along IceAgeComing's lines - with the little activity from the other members, I think it's odd that someone would point out inactivity of all things as a reason to lynch someone this early on. I'm pretty sure you're smart enough to have browsed through the mafia threads, so I really don't buy your statement of having no idea. What's suspicious is, if you were town, you'd want someone like him around to help find out scum, and not point fingers so early on.

A bland random lynch would not serve me the same purpose as giving a dull reason. I don't necessarily need to carry on with my vote.

I can't really buy your claim, Simon. It looks like you're trying too hard to be in the clear.

Unlynch MaD
FOS Simon

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lynch: IceAgeComming

Users who are viewing this thread