Champions League CLT20 4 Returns to south africa

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
South Africa will host the fourth edition of cricket?s premier international club competition at Centurion, Durban, Cape Town and Johannesburg, from 9 October 2012 to 28 October 2012. The event will feature a galaxy of international cricketing stars, who will be part of fourteen champion teams, from as many as eight countries.

It will be the second time South Africa has hosted the tournament, after a successful event in 2010 when Chennai Super Kings defeated Warriors in the final at Wanderers in Johannesburg. The 2009 and 2011 editions of the tournament were played in India.

As well as finalising the host venues, the CLT20 Governing Council has also confirmed the following teams as participants, including for the first time ever the participation of Pakistan T20 champions, the Sialkot Stallions:

Teams:

South Africa ? Titans, Highveld Lions
India ? Kolkata Knight Riders, Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Daredevils, Mumbai Indians
Australia - Sydney Sixers, Perth Scorchers
West Indies - Trinidad and Tobago
New Zealand - Auckland Aces
Sri Lanka ? Winner of Sri Lanka?s Domestic T20 Championship (to be concluded in August 2012)
England ? Winner and runner-up of the domestic T20 (to be concluded in August 2012)
Pakistan ? Sialkot Stallions

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I love south african pitch should be a good tournament

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Lol! and they call it as Champions League....
Another good news is that all four IPL teams will have direct entry to main round.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
South Africa is probably the best place the CLT20 could have been hosted from Delhi Daredevils' point of view. The mighty pacers can literally run through any batting lineup on such wicket. :D

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
yes delhi has 3 fast bowler who will enjoy bowling on this wickets with great pace and with some great bounce

----------

only 4 ipl teams? thats rubbish:rolleyes but i'm happy to see stallions there.hopefully they do well
ya i was thinking about that to why not 5 ipl teams this time every year they included 1 more teams from ipl why not 5 team this time rcb would have got chance there :D :p

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
Yeah that's pretty less for a great country like India. I think that the CLT20 committee should kick out Sialkot Stallions and get in a fifth IPL team! :D :rolleyes
:lol ya i do think we need to get 5th indian team there then this league will look solid and bcci can earn lot with that :D

6ry4nj

International Coach
Since all the good players in the IPL are overseas players, why not have an IPL team in the CLT20 representing each nation? ;)

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Yes, Aoun is right. IPL teams will get direct entry. First time I heard it, my reaction was, "Oh, C'mon, give me a break! Is cricket's top authority ICC or is it BCCI?"

This is crap. Trinidad n Tabago should not go thru a qualified round. They qualified auto.
Players like barath, simmons, polly, both bravo, s narine, k cooper, s badree captain by d ramdin

Users who are viewing this thread