Co-op Moments

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Share your moments experienced in the newly added 2 vs AI and soon to be added 2 vs 1 and 2 vs 2 ...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Mine has been an overthrow when the bowler and WK were appealing which went for a boundary which ruined the over :lol

Another one is running for single where there was no run ,running the other player out...

Communication becomes really important as to how you are approaching the chase and what kind of bowling and fielding you need, it bring a new perspective for the gamers...

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mine has been an overthrow when the bowler and WK were appealing which went for a boundary which ruined the over :lol

Another one is running for single where there was no run ,running the other player out...
Seems pretty realistic to me :lol

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Any feedback related to online gameplay? Is it more stable with fewer glitches?

Westindies

Club Captain
Am i missing something? was there an update recently? i didnt play for a week

kushari

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Am i missing something? was there an update recently? i didnt play for a week

Yes you are missing the latest Update on PC Platform (It was released yesterday)..

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Today had a few good moments in Co-op with @12comm :

He had an edge which went exactly between WK and 1st slip for four,saw that for the first time...

I was bowling with Ashwin and he took a really good WK catch which was very realistic and was very quick too...Was really a good moment in the match..

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Should I say best moment or worst moment because we were the ones getting punished...After the latest patch played a co-op game where the AI was advancing down the wicket against faster bowlers for cover area sixes...Brilliant to see, that too very realistic as well...Felt like Eoin Morgan's shot..Really good...

Have posted this the Patch discussion thread but will do it here as well..The first match after 1.15.4....

2015-06-11_00001.jpg
Total damage..And mind you that there was only one cut shot to the full delivery shot which is unrealistic apart from that...Brilliant...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Most epic match till now for me with @grkrama in Co-op 2 vs AI...

We were playing well but the field spreading made high score difficult which was really nice to see..One bad field selection and the AI goes for 22 runs in that over...helped us reach a good score...
Bowling as of now on legend is all about restricting the runs then taking wickets...AI continuously able to keep up with the req run rate made it harder for us to bowl really good overs to increase that run rate req....So the most crucial over of @grkrama arrives for the 19th over with 18 req off 12 for the AI....He bowled really good for that over and went for 10 [2runs over throws because of me]...
Last over 8 runs req..I bring in a spinner...

-1st ball: Straight to deep mid on -Dot
-2nd ball: Deep mid wicket- 1 run
-3rd ball: Deep mid off -Dot
-4th ball: Straight boundary-4 runs
-5th ball: Mistimed shot by AI -caught at deep mid wicket fielder.
-6th ball:Straight to deep mid on -1 run taken.

Last 2 balls only 3 runs required by AI made those 2 balls really crucial and made me feel the pressure...WHAT-A-FEEL!!! After finishing the match it was really edge of the seat experience...Awesome work by all the BA guys to make the AI this competitive and enjoyable experience for us...

2015-07-14_00006.jpg

grkrama

National Board President
was absolutely epic win by 1 run, @funnyadit rocked the last over, DBC is really awesome in how it makes you feel these moments and really puts you in the game.:clap

Users who are viewing this thread