comentary anyone??

bangash

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
is anyone working on the commentary at the moment cuz its a big issue too. i know we people here are a pain for the moders but what can we do we love the game and EA has been disappointing us for the straight 5th year...
the commentary update for 2002 really changed that game so it will take this one to another dimension too.
thanx

Nah, I don't think anyone will work on that because the commentary will take a long time to figure out and replace.
I just turn the commentary down anyway so I don't notice the crapness of it. (mind my language)
From Duffarama.

But its no fun to play without commentary,according to me.

Yeah, you are right Pat.
I'd rather play around with stroke editing etc.
No one could be bothered mucking around with commentary.
From Duffarama.

Richie Benaud is actually a great commentator in real life, but in the game he is portrayed as a tape recorder replaying itself over and over...
From Duffarama.

Originally posted by Blackcaps Rule
Why doesn't someone make a patch that makes music play at

The fall of a wicket
A four
A six
i wish someone can do it, i remember they did this for cricket 2002

Yea, even i remember there was lots of changes made in sound in Codemasters Brial Lara Cricket 1999. The changes were music on sixes and fours(music depends on us whatever we like we can play it), even we patches of new players name was available too. It was fantastic.

And in Australia before a certain bowler is about to bowl a new spell (eg. at the MCG), their favourite song will play. I don't know if they have this in other countries too.
From Duffarama.

Yeah, it would be awesome but it is pretty hard to do. Hopefully all this stuff will be implemted into Cricket 2006.
From Duffarama.

Users who are viewing this thread